Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

And BTW, I think that merging the threads for B1 and B2 make sense. Both apartments interact with each other, and are followed by the same crowd. It keeps the trolls in the same place - it makes it easier to consolidate proofs of the girls "mercenary" behavior . Plus at the moment, they generate barelly any content and the apartments are empty anyway  so ...

... do not be shy .... 

"Plus at the moment, they generate barelly any content and the apartments are empty anyway  so ..."

... it is a fact ... even if some people here try to supress this simple conclusion. 

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Notice how My Belle:heart: always seems to sleep with the duvet between her legs. This is why despite a dozen naked sleeps during both stays in 7 different rooms she has revealed so unbelievably little. She has a real talent for pussy hiding , sadly for me. She does have unnecessary red panties on tonight/today - what time is it? LOL

She has to know how to not reveal the goods. But you would think Surley no one is that good at it. But she makes it look so easy. Why i why cant she be as revealing as Gina. She gives some awesome views regularly. 

RLC crashed for me again today. When I updated websites I had them on multiple servers so you can take one down update it, test it "live" as it were while the old one is still running. It almost seems like RLC are changing things on the fly at the moment. There is a temporary message you can have but if you are quick almost nobody will see it.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

She has to know how to not reveal the goods. But you would think Surley no one is that good at it. But she makes it look so easy. Why i why cant she be as revealing as Gina. She gives some awesome views regularly. 

I don't know. Maybe this is why there are no naked photoshoots of My Belle:heart:. She thus doesn't like giving a clear picture. Her pussy is very pretty like Irma's so she should show it off :biggrin:. She is only slipped up half a dozen times or so in more than 4 months, but I yes I wish for 1 day and night of Gina views from her but she would need better lighting than he gets in that room.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

My Belle:heart: is of course very comfortable displaying the closed leg or walking pussy but even slightly open is a rare sight from her.

• Upvote 1

hace 17 minutos, martyen dijo:

Sugiero un RLC para comprar Grandes tiendas de campaña con motivo m de la 2 barça chicas y Poner Nuevas. Estoy en Cuando Rusia o Ucrania Muchas chicas suenan CON salir de su país

We do a summer camp,