Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Couple Apartments wouldn't coincide together as there is to many from different areas. They come from Russia, Spain, Italy & The Czech Republic.

B1 & B2 were Merged as per what I had stated in my previous post.

Hope of honor

Girls on vacation
Brochlona 1 in Link and
Barcelona 2 in Link 2

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Rose took a pill and gave one to Belle before they went to bed. It must have been a strong sleeping medicine :cry:

they must be planning to go out and do it all over again why else make sure you get some sleep with sleeping pills that's my guess we wont see them all night tonight again

just wondering if directed and manufacturers rlc are not ashamed to keep girls like the ones we have in Barcelona.
or always off or always in bed.
someone does something for customers but the stuff of amateurs.
Please bring back the castong of Rebecca, Megan and Lola with Anna.
thank you
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Well, at least nice that you asked us before! ...Oh, no, you do not have that .....

When decisions are made to change things it is discussed between Myself and the Mods.Then a request is put forward to Admin for the change and Admin either says go ahead and proceed or keep it the same.

You never know if something is going to work unless you try it. So we have decided to try something different and see how it goes.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When decisions are made to change things it is discussed between Myself and the Mods.Then a request is put forward to Admin for the change and Admin either says go ahead and proceed or keep it the same.

You never know if something is going to work unless you try it. So we have decided to try something different and see how it goes.

There are always a few dissenters that will always complain and not be satisfied---and in these apt threads it is quite obvious who they are -

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Im happy to see how it goes, i did find it annoying at times having 2 threads open as when the notifications of posts came up and clicked on i ended up with 2 of the same page open. So having 1 thread open is easier. especially on the phone.

• Upvote 5

Well I was going to try to catch up on the post but I gave. I keep seeing the (deleted so I'm not baiting)  trying to tell everyone what they should think and what they should do with their money.

I see B2 is still down for the count. But they should be getting up soon to go out. Yes B2 is at an all time low.

And I see B1 is in the house just like they are most of the time!!! B1 is doing what it should be doing and the cast is just fine.

That"s all I'm saying about what B1 & B2 are like. I've made my point a few times and that's enough. It's to the point that it's just bla-bla-emoticon.gif

As a side note I'd give Kylie a tumble. I think she'd be fun but you'd have to be careful cause I think she could hurt you.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know how it's going to work out but we will see.:cry:

• Upvote 1