Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Lo que sucede fuera de RLC se queda fuera de CC. No comparta información privada inquilinos en nuestros foros públicos. Hay un infierno de una buena razón para ello.

RLC, VV, VHTV y los otros están muy preocupados por la protección de la seguridad de sus inquilinos. TAN ES CAMCAPS.

Gracias. Ahora, vamos a hablar de Belle. Tengo entendido que ella es aficionado a hámsters siberianos.:biggrin:

You're great. What a coup ...
We need more mood swings like that, from time to time to take away so much heat from the forum ....
Thank you

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

What happens outside of RLC stays out of CC. Don't share tenants private information in our public forums. There is one hell of a good reason for this.

RLC, VV, VHTV and the others are very concerned about protecting the security of their tenants. SO IS CAMCAPS.

Thank you. Now, let's talk about Belle. I understand she's fond of Siberian Hamsters. :biggrin:

If it's all the same to you I'd rather talk about the Queen of Pussy Views Gina.:blush:

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This board is already ceasing to be fun with certain hypocritical faux judgmental petty mind trolls who I am trying to ignore but people keep fuelling them by responding. Rules of the board are simple, you don't call the girls by certain names. 

I Agree BB, but there are some times when you have also said things that, whilst not explicitly calling the girls 'certain names,' have been implying it, and that can encourage others who are less subtle. Best to avoid the subject altogether in my humble opinion

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Gina gave some damn epic views, 23:52 and after

I think her views are always epic. I just don't know how we can stand all the useless naked teasing. must be something wrong with us.:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I Agree BB, but there are some times when you have also said things that, whilst not explicitly calling the girls 'certain names,' have been implying it, and that can encourage others who are less subtle. Best to avoid the subject altogether in my humble opinion

CC is now unfortunately becoming  contentious conversation :sad:

• Upvote 1

i think the new guests in the next few days will be either polya or lola or them both at the same time , cuz right now both of them are together in italy i think and my guess the next destination will be barcelona just a guess

Before with other girls from RLC, you could even hope to see some kind of game inside the houses, Some sexy dance, some touch among the girls, even very late in the afternoon, until something hotter ... but this time , Is that that hope has become a certainty that we will not see anything.