Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yes pink granny panties. I suppose that was something but yet again she just ain't playing the game. it was nice while it lasted but it really isn't fair from someone who we know is quite comfortable being naked for many many hours on end.

I suppose I should be grateful for anything now.

It was too brief, and it was too deliberate to go put on the underwear. She really needs to be showing us more, its what we are here for after all.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

It was too brief, and it was too deliberate to go put on the underwear. She really needs to be showing us more, its what we are here for after all.

I think My Belle:heart:'s too tired tonight and it was at least nice to see it again even if it was too dark on Cam 2. Cam 3 shows that unless the light is good, NV is better. But those granny panties are much worse than Jasmin's probably worse than the Calvin's which at least have the cameltoe. I doubt very much whether it was deliberate but like I said Belle knows what a sexy look is and this isn't it. It may be real life but actually I bet she sleeps without panties at home and of course this is a voyeur site so not real life. Look what she did when the DJ and his friend was here: everything loose and see-thru, better than Rosie and Angel. We are here to see naked women. This is a voyeur site. We deserve more for what we pay.

• Upvote 2