Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Does this mean that now we will have lesbian Baths,, And Girls running around naked 24/7,,,not to mention the nightly pussy spreads on the bed.::)::):biggrin:

6 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Welcome to B1 sexy Gina! No more taxi/bus fares to dish out. You are now with your friends as should have been from the start ::)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, wathou said:

it's simple math b1 & b2 are the 2 most popular apt and gina & the twins are the ones that spend the most time in the apt ...

... you do not know this ... you just expect it ... that is all. 

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... instead of replace them with girls actually open minded that would find an even bigger group of people ... :)

This girls are just a bad joke. Every day this stupid teasing shows. It is simply very sad. .... The only hope is that at least the twins will be gone in a few weeks. ... :)

At the same time RLC is making big money with these girls and these girls will receive big bonus with your 45$.

Gina , Lia and Mia thank you Mr Box for your subscription. Your money will be part of their bonus

fuck-that-bitch-troll-rage-smiley-emotic

• Upvote 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

Does this mean that now we will have lesbian Baths,, And Girls running around naked 24/7,,,no to mention the nightly pussy spreads on the bed.::)::):biggrin:

I hope so Mikey...We're not asking for much are we...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Does this mean that now we will have lesbian Baths,, And Girls running around naked 24/7,,,no to mention the nightly pussy spreads on the bed.::)::):biggrin:

A bath of most likely hetero girls !! ... with nothing else as teasing will happen .... again ... and ... again .... and ... again 

... for about 4 more weeks. ... :(

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Were do you dot that info?Because I am an rlc user and I don't watch almost never neither the twins or Gina.And bet more also not fans of them.For what reason would they be the biggest audience of rlc?Because of them be twins or something?I seen them sometimes and they are most in bed looking bored..

Most watched does not mean watched by 100% of members.

Just now, DES7469 said:

And I bet your wrong.

Hehe,would be surprised if we agreed in something Des.Well some will like to watch the twins others don't,you just have to read the forum to see that,some like them other don't.Myself didn't see this twins do more than endless boring teases,the same ones night after night..back massage after massage..painting night after painting night..but if iam wrong and this girls did something cool,more open or new please informe me..because in my rlc cams didn't see nothing.But enjoy the might and funny twins:),now with the Gina friend company will be an blast to watchhhh:).

• Upvote 1

Phantom don't waste your breath or time trying to explain anything to that guy,,,,you should know who he is by now:dodgy::dodgy:

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

At the same time RLC is making big money with these girls and these girls will receive big bonus with your 45$.

Gina , Lia and Mia thank you Mr Box for your subscription. Your money will be part of their bonus

200_s.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

That is what i dislike. ... It would be better to have this girls in a different payment. ... So i would only pay for the real apartments and skip this teasing ones. 

... but ... I guess, an teasing only apartment would not make it more than a few month. ... Even the extrem some of the extrem hardcore fans would lost interrest over time, with nothing expect teasing all the time.

• Upvote 1