Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Does this mean that now we will have lesbian Baths,, And Girls running around naked 24/7,,,no to mention the nightly pussy spreads on the bed.::)::):biggrin:

No ,Sometimes, Yes ::):biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm looking forward to lovely Gina getting out of the bath and going to her room. It might give us a pointer as to how she's gonna work the cams in her new room...:biggrin:

now that a positive attitude-much different than a lot of lost souls in here complaining all the time

they would complain if they were hung with a new rope  !!  LOL

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

it's simple math b1 & b2 are the 2 most popular apt and gina & the twins are the ones that spend the most time in the apt ...

Hehe,probrably in that view of things they are the most popular and viewed,the others are always out hehe.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

now that a positive attitude-much different than a lot of lost souls in here complaining all the time

they would complain if they were hung with a new rope  !!  LOL

Why must you go and Jinx it Happyone?

Now some people might now set out to prove you wrong.::)

Just now, MrBox said:

That is what i dislike. ... It would be better to have this girls in a different payment. ... So i would only pay for the real apartments and skip this teasing ones. 

... but ... I guess, an teasing only apartment would not make it more than a few month. ... Even the extrem some of the extrem hardcore fans would lost interrest over time, with nothing expect teasing all the time.

but 85% percent of your CC messages on RLC thread are about Barca girls ? Is it  a kind  of Stockholm syndrome ?

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm looking forward to lovely Gina getting out of the bath and going to her room. It might give us a pointer as to how she's gonna work the cams in her new room...:biggrin:

Well I have to step away for a short bit. Stupid grass keeps growing...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

This is getting interesting,,,, Go on,,,,,,,,,,,,,tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

but 85% percent of your CC messages on RLC thread are about Barca girls ? Is it  a kind  of Stockholm syndrome ?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

... by just a few hardcore fans and some so called "trolls". This forum is not representativ for the normal viewers.

I guess. Most people watch the apartment were they can see the most nude or better real sex. It is that simple. That is why the girls apartements with so much nude are on top most of the time expect when there is some sex going on.

Lets face it. ... RLC just with the teasing shows would not work. ... but .... RLC showed already that it can work without this teasing girls in the past. .... It is very simple. ... The couple apartments are the real deal. Expect for some extrem hardcore fans in this forum.

• Upvote 1