Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

31 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All these girls are traveling models, they come and they go, and the nature of these apartments will change with different personalities and chemistry between the girls. I think the problem is that it's easy to expect too much from them, and then people get sexually frustrated and bitch about them. If there was anything really wrong with the Barc1 & 2 apartments, they would not get so damn much traffic at RLC and CC.

If I was young and had an all expenses paid vacation, I sure as hell wouldn't be hanging around the apartment; I'd be at the beach drinking margaritas and hitting on the luscious beach bunnies.

Vacation. So, If a Girl meets a man on her fist day in barcelona, fell in Love and stay the rest of the 3 Months in his house, is that o.k. for RLC?

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Las chicas de vacaciones son los ojos dulces. A diferencia de las parejas que han estado en RLC desde hace mucho tiempo, que no cuelgan el tiempo suficiente para llegar a conocer su personalidad, aficiones, metas, o mucho más. Así que en general, prefiero el enfoque parejas de RLC; pero aún así, yo no quejarse de los apartamentos de vacaciones porque mucha gente le encanta ver la vistosidad.

No soy un suscriptor de RLC, por lo que no tienen derecho a quejarse si estoy recibiendo valor de mi dinero, tampoco.

One thing is that you like the food and another that you pay the food but it is served to another person.
This is extrapolablre to Barcelona.
If people want to pay you to get ripped off ... forward is your decision.
But I do not think we do anything right warning people that it is new in these forums that really happens in the houses. And let them decide.One thing is that you like the food and another that you pay the food but it is served to another person.
This is extrapolablre to Barcelona.
If people want to pay you to get ripped off ... forward is your decision.
But I do not think we do anything right warning people that it is new in these forums that really happens in the houses. And let them decide.
Night after night they go a little further. To have the biggest mockery they do to customers. And people seem to hold what they put,
What happens, that people do not care about the product they give you?
Do not be a little self-critical and demand a little respect for oneself?
Although we like girls, where is the self-esteem?

• Upvote 2

It 's quite simple: We are customers at RLC. If we does not like the product, RLC needs to adapt this product!

And not ever come up with any excuses or justifications!

Satisfied customers are the number one in business life!

And not satisfied Employees!

Unfortunately for RLC the satisfied employee is more important.

And so they have to change their strategy or live with cancellations!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

It 's quite simple: We are customers at RLC. If we does not like the product, RLC needs to adapt this product!

well said the girls are being paid for something and its not just to enjoy themselves away from the cams like I said before rlc will go broke if every girl did this

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Some don't understand that this girls are rlc workers,are only in barca because of rlc and because rlc payed with our money,with rules or not for stay more or less in house,I found crap that this actual cast goes have fun outside then comes all wasted and sleeps till late..to wake up clean downstairs again and go party again...but hey our money it's well worth with boring massages or paintings at the level of teenagers of 13,14years old..some are fine with this things others like me and others don't.And both have the wright to complain or praise it.

• Upvote 3