Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Going away to Los Santos even though I have finish GTA V. Not really sure why I am here tonight. I justt hope Belle doesn't surprise me and then Replay loses the naked sexy dance footage like it did before.

Ta ta, everyone.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Going away to Los Santos even though I have finish GTA V. Not really sure why I am here tonight. I justt hope Belle doesn't surprise me and then Replay loses the naked sexy dance footage like it did before.

Ta ta, everyone.

Night BB...I hadn't realised you were here tonight...:dodgy:

il y a 7 minutes, happyone a dit :

vous êtes celui qui l'a suggéré ::)

I knew someone would say that I'm stupid at the time I post myself message, but his daughters make me stupid so I'm looking for an explanation for everything happening at B1 & B2 :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Let's hope she uses that unusual dildo on the bed..DP....:dodgy:

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Goodnight Angel....At least someone here loves you...:angel::heart:

and you say that you :heart::angel: and you are checking out the other cams  we know that your love for somebody don't mean much to you hell the that you say you love turns over and you are out looking for some new :dodgy: :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Night BB...I hadn't realised you were here tonight...:dodgy:

Im here still keeping tabs on you all. 

Ignoring most of the complaints because it was always going to happen after last night. The way i see it is the parties at B2 will never be any different and will go quiet at about the time it did last night thanks to the neighbors and the police issue. The girls are fully aware of this and wont push it. 

Of course it does not explain the lack of nudity which could have stopped everyone moaning. All the girls are totally capable of nude dancing. Ok 1 or 2 may be on period but i just get the feeling they would not have gone naked anyway. 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and you say that you :heart::angel: and you are checking out the other cams  we know that your love for somebody don't mean much to you hell the that you say you love turns over and you are out looking for some new :dodgy: :biggrin:

Well I like to spread my love a little. I still live in Nicole's pantie drawer...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im here still keeping tabs on you all. 

Ignoring most of the complaints because it was always going to happen after last night. The way i see it is the parties at B2 will never be any different and will go quiet at about the time it did last night thanks to the neighbors and the police issue. The girls are fully aware of this and wont push it. 

Of course it does not explain the lack of nudity which could have stopped everyone moaning. All the girls are totally capable of nude dancing. Ok 1 or 2 may be on period but i just get the feeling they would not have gone naked anyway. 

... yes ... the girls are used to nude teasing shows ... :(

thumb_jpg_ace1f3e5.jpg

il y a 2 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

et vous dites que vous :heart::angel: et vous extrayez les autres cames , nous savons que votre amour pour quelqu'un ne veut pas dire grand - chose à vous enfer que vous le dites que vous aimez retourne et vous à la recherche d'un nouveau:dodgy: :biggrin:

Naga loves women every three months :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

naga you know what think of my lovely sweet :angel: and I will always feel that love for her and I hope she does come back that way I mite renew if she does and I can watch her just Iike I do now:angel:my sweet :heart:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I like to spread my love a little. I still live in Nicole's pantie drawer...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1