Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

You are so right emmett111 what the girls are doing now is tucked up . My subscription ends on 5-28-17

hey I had my issues with Irma but at least she would mix her private life with the project the current girls just are saying to hell with us,forgeting that they would not even be in Barc if it was not for us idiots paying their way

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

If you guys could sum up the girls apartments in 1-3 words what would they be? 

Pretty girls away

Never at home

Outside party sleep

Wasted my money

One big tease

Not worth it

They disappointed me

Too many shows

Hide too much

I'm sorry Amy3, I could go on and on but that is enough.  I gave up RLC going on 4 month's ago because I saw the writing on the wall.  I kept hoping things would change and get better, but for me they didn't so I cancelled my membership and like I said that was almost 4 months ago.  DES is correct, everybody has a choice and if you still pay, hoping that it's going to get better like I was doing, then the only person to blame is yourself.  I personally feel by what I read these days about the Barca apartments is that people are being taken for a ride by RLC.  RLC knows exactly what is going on with their employee's and don't think for one minute that they don't.  If you are dissatisfied with what you see, cancel your subscription and move on to something else.  If you don't cancel your subscription, then you must feel what is going on at the current time to be OK. I can't tell any of you what to do, that is up to you!!!

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The guys here have a reputation for being in love with a girl in the apt, as if the relationship was mutual. I never understood that. I mean, hello, you have no connection to them whatsoever. How can you profess love for someone who has no idea you even exist. It's quite bizarre to us outsiders. On the other voyeur channels, we are all pretty much desparate for guys to show up to bang our girlies. Look, virtually none of these girls are pure lesbians. Bi, sure, but that means getting fucked by guys. Why would you complain or get upset because a guy who the girl actually knows comes over and fucks her? Very odd thinking to me and many other non-RLC voyeurs. Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

I think you're describing a very specific subset of the people who enjoy the Barcelona apartments. I'm totally fine with guys in the apartment and don't feel any strong emotional attachment to the various residents. Not that I dislike them or anything, I just don't think I'm capable of forming a very strong opinion of a person based on the limited bits of them that I see on camera. What I like, or liked in the past anyway, about these apartments was that they were unpredictable.

I like couples apartments on voyeur sites, but I find that they usually fall into very set rhythms and I get bored after a month or two. There have been a few exceptions to this. For example, I really enjoyed the Alina apartment on RLC. There was usually something interesting happening and their relationship was fiery enough (in a loving way) that it didn't feel totally predictable even after watching for a long time.

The advantage of the Barcelona apartments is that they are constantly changing residents so there's always some new dynamic to watch. That comes with plenty of disadvantages of course. They're a lot more artificial than most of the couples apartments and you run the risk that you'll get a bad mixture of participants and nothing will happen for a month or two. 

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

to each their own but don't sign up for a real life site and don't expect young women not to have sex with guys if its really real life is all I'm sayin

Did I say any of that? Your only commenting the part of my post that supports your point of view instead of the whole post. Let's just forget it. The whole guy and real life debate is boring.

@timber Yes, I know there is a distinct difference between the followers of the girls apts and the couples apts. My comments were directed toward the girls apt crowd. What I said is what always comes up in the other forums whenever RLC is discussed. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The guys here have a reputation for being in love with a girl in the apt, as if the relationship was mutual. I never understood that. I mean, hello, you have no connection to them whatsoever. How can you profess love for someone who has no idea you even exist. It's quite bizarre to us outsiders. On the other voyeur channels, we are all pretty much desparate for guys to show up to bang our girlies. Look, virtually none of these girls are pure lesbians. Bi, sure, but that means getting fucked by guys. Why would you complain or get upset because a guy who the girl actually knows comes over and fucks her? Very odd thinking to me and many other non-RLC voyeurs. Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

You're not, well said, thank you for sharing!!

I've never been interested in watching guy/girl sex, and don't get me wrong when I say that.  I too, love a good romp in the hay as much as the next guy or girl but for me I just care about seeing women with no sagging balls or hairy chests or gawd awful tattoos all over them, enjoying themselves alone or with another female......that is just me.  On the other hand it has always struck me as being odd how anybody on this forum that watches these girls (RLC) get attached to any of them.  I agree that if they want to bring a guy home and screw him nine ways to Sunday...so be it.  That is natural and it should be seen on occasion.  But what goes on now is so far from anything being normal with these girls, that it is a slap to the face for anyone paying for it in my opinion.  You're right, none of these girls are pure lesbian, Bi for sure, they like to swing both ways.....the most of them do I would think, but to never or hardly ever do it in their rooms is ridiculous.  Anyway, I have said enough and I'm tired so as soon as I get caught up, I'm off to bed.

Thanks for listening!!

• Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If I could enjoy all these tenants at my hearts content and order them to do exactly what I wanted as if they were following my script, it would not be Real Life and my wife would be pissed to see them all in bed with me.

Honestly, I don't subscribe to RLC, but I do care about the tenants. The "Girls on Vacation" come from various, and mostly difficult backgrounds and they work. I can empathize with them and hope they do well.

I've got no money on the line. When I'm bored with something that occurs on the Internet, I just don't click and then I navigate elsewhere.

You speak the truth. rock-on-smiley-emoticon.gif

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Your not going wrong. I thing I've made my view point on the matter clear as I can. It's just that some people think their view is the only right one and the rest are wrong. So they point that out every chance they get.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@timber Yes, I know there is a distinct difference between the followers of the girls apts and the couples apts. My comments were directed toward the girls apt crowd. What I said is what always comes up in the other forums whenever RLC is discussed. 

Right, but I was explaining why I often find the girls apartments more interesting than the couples apartments despite not being fixated on any particular girl in them and despite wishing the girls would have sex with guys more often.

But I may have misunderstood your interest. If you mainly want to understand why people become attached to particular girls and are upset at the thought of them hooking up with guys, then I am not the person to answer that question. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We all come to RLC and CC for very different reasons, so we all prefer different aspects of RLC and CC.

Fine with me.

I can handle that.

For sure! As always to each his own. We should all learn to value clarity over agreement. Respect for different viewpoints is golden and if that can be achieved among a large group of strong minded anonymous people, then kudos to the CC community. 

• Upvote 2