Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Simplemente no veo cómo RLC puede aguantar esta mierda que tienen que estar vigilando el dinero vertido por el desagüe ya que estas chicas sólo siguen diciendo tornillo ustedes que realmente les pagan para estar aquí, pero son demasiado ocupado fuera de la diversión para estar molestado en realidad entretener a las personas que realmente pagado por ellos para estar allí en el primer lugar

Yesterday, I have the feeling that many messages were sent to RLC, that would be a hope.
Same as the night of drugs, RLC short of the party ... I hope for the good of you (I will not see it) a change for the better and for the genuine interest of its customers.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just come here guys. Before I wade through all the posts, am I right in saying Belle Gina and Stella have stayed out all night and aren't home yet...:confused:

yep don't forget rose and k just got home

28 minutes ago, vortios said:

You're always in the details, why has Kylie removed the club bracelet with her back to the cameras? And as soon as it has been removed it has been stored in the drawer

She had a blue club bracelet one her right arm when she came home.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Acabo de llegar aquí chicos. Antes de que vadear a través de todos los mensajes, estoy en lo cierto al decir Belle Gina y Stella han permanecido fuera toda la noche y no están en casa sin embargo ...:confused:

Stella came back alone and seemed not to be too tired to be out all night. She showered, and she had not gotten into bed.
Presumably both Stella and Gina and of course Belle, were much more affected, or perhaps more requested (I'm sorry to be so sincere, but it's really what I think)

• Upvote 1