Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The power went out in the entire apartment 16.25.
There was nothing Kylie was to blame for

He Noldus- check your PM please

Just now, wathou said:

i don't thing it's related to belle since when she started crying she tried to remain quiete so that belle could sleep, thaen ran outside. Probably personal issue i just hope it's nothing too bad :X

And even if belle want to go off rlc to go with her wealthy man, she would still be in barcelona so she wouldn't really be "without" her best friend ^^'

Thanks wathou. I'm overthinking about Belle at the moment. I think understandably. I hope Rosie is fine and it is just something trivial that set her off because she is tired.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

No, the dear CC-members managed to do that all by themselves, the girls had no hand in that.

You are making a mix up between cc members and the thinfoil hat poeple that we have here, most of the "real" cc members have stop posting because of those crazy poeple ^^' 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

gina ED2 y Stella celda de los borrachos  :shy:

I do not think so. But surely K would not be as calm as she seemed. But if it is true, that probably, when B1, returns to the air, they are already in the house and showered, and perhaps even sleeping until tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

You are making a mix up between cc members and the thinfoil hat poeple that we have here, most of the "real" cc members have stop posting because of those crazy poeple ^^' 

Well I went pretty crazy over the poll so apologies to everybody. It is a problem I have and I am sorry about it. 

• Upvote 1