Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, martyen said:

The balcony is it considered as a life outside? :biggrin:

Now that depends. It is outside but is connected to the apt. So you can talk about it as long as you can see them. If you cannot see them you cannot speculate what they are doing.:cool::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Now that depends. It is outside but is connected to the apt. So you can talk about it as long as you can see them. If you cannot see them you cannot speculate what they are doing.:cool::biggrin:

Now it's getting fucking complicated...:dodgy:

It's a real shame it's come to this guys...:confused:

Dear RLC, I do not believe for 1 second that when you send girls to Barcelona you tell them to just live your normal life, don't worry about showing any flesh at all except perhaps in the shower but it doesn't matter if you hide either in there and just do as you would sitting at home, in fact you don't even need to spend more than a couple of hours in; just act totally normally.

That's BS but apparently whereas Gina, The Twins, Stella and Angel were not sent that memo, Belle was.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Dear RLC, I do not believe for 1 second that when you send girls to Barcelona you tell them to just live your normal life, don't worry about showing any flesh at all except perhaps in the shower but it doesn't matter if you hide either in there and just do as you would sitting at home, in fact you don't even need to spend more than a couple of hours in; just act totally normally.

That's BS but apparently whereas Gina, The Twins, Stella and Angel were not sent that memo, Belle was.

BB you forgot Belle does not read memos, she goes her own way.:biggrin:

il y a 7 minutes, Snakeater a dit :

Maintenant, cela dépend. Il est à l'extérieur, mais est relié à l'appartement. Ainsi, vous pouvez en parler aussi longtemps que vous pouvez les voir. Si vous ne pouvez pas les voir, vous ne pouvez pas spéculer sur ce qu'ils font.:cool::biggrin:

:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now it's getting fucking complicated...:dodgy:

It's a real shame it's come to this guys...:confused:

How you doing today Naga Having a good day I hope? Yes It is getting complicated, but I think it is needed for awhile. I think I will send an email to you before I say the wrong thing.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Qu'est-ce que le bruit cognant il me conduit plus le mur putain alors l'inactivité de Belle.

You remember yesterday I heard noises in Rose's room, I think that make a tunnel so that the girls can go out discreetly by making us believe which sleep :biggrin:

• Upvote 3