Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Stncld let me tell you what most people around here don't want to admit.::)

They only come here to this particular 'GIRLS ON VACATION THREAD" to get noticed and to seek attention from other CC members,,,, That's the only reason why they comment so much in this Thread about the Barcelona Apts. They know if they complain about RLC or cry about the girls, their comments won't get noticed in any of the other Threads or Topics,,,This Thread is where 98% of CC members visit,,And if you want your voice to be seen and heard,,And if you want your complaints about RLC and the ladies to be seen and heard,,,then this is where they come to 'VENT". They know that if they complain or bitch anywhere else,,the chances of anyone seeing their comments is slim to none.

That's why you also have so many "OT" posted here too because if they know this is where everybody resides then their updates about the other apartments would get noticed by the majority of CC members here. We all know that they will never go to the "Rant and Flame Wars" section either,,,because hardly anyone goes over there. It's all about being seen and heard,,,, If you want to get noticed or if you want your comments to get noticed by the majority of people with as little effort as possible then write your comments in the Barcelona Threads.

This place feels like a damn "Sauna" sometimes because this is where most people like to come and blow off their Steam lol :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nabl83XPqd1r4xsuho1_500.gif

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There is one way for Members to Blow of Steam about RLC and the Girls Outside Activities.  You can do it in the Rant & Flame Wars Topic. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Stncld let me tell you what most people around here don't want to admit.::)

They only come here to this particular 'GIRLS ON VACATION THREAD" to get noticed and to seek attention from other CC members,,,, That's the only reason why they comment so much in this Thread about the Barcelona Apts. They know if they complain about RLC or cry about the girls, their comments won't get noticed in any of the other Threads or Topics,,,This Thread is where 98% of CC members visit,,And if you want your voice to be seen and heard,,And if you want your complaints about RLC and the ladies to be seen and heard,,,then this is where they come to 'VENT". They know that if they complain or bitch anywhere else,,the chances of anyone seeing their comments is slim to none.

That's why you also have so many "OT" posted here too because if they know this is where everybody resides then their updates about the other apartments would get noticed by the majority of CC members here. We all know that they will never go to the "Rant and Flame Wars" section either,,,because hardly anyone goes over there. It's all about being seen and heard,,,, If you want to get noticed or if you want your comments to get noticed by the majority of people with as little effort as possible then write your comments in the Barcelona Threads.

This place feels like a damn "Sauna" sometimes because this is where most people like to come and blow off their Steam lol :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nabl83XPqd1r4xsuho1_500.gif

At the moment things seem pretty decent, so don't get too excited Mike!

• Upvote 2

Rosie takes a bubble bath after a phone call and Belle has actually removed her shorts but given the last 70 hours of nothing I have to put this down as an incredibly disappointing day. Not a single consideration made for the subscribers. This is real life and guess what it's fucking dull.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

At the moment things seem pretty decent, so don't get too excited Mike!

Don't worry I think Stncld and the rest of the Mods are very serious this time about the people who break the rules.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Rosie bate in the bath

She is now getting into the Swing of things,,one of the sexiest bodies I've seen lately :biggrin::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Those really don't count Ben but this looks more interesting.

They count to me, she came pretty hard there, a lot of shuddering :heart:

Even though we can't see it I find those a lot hotter than when Angel bates (no offense to her fans)

• Upvote 1