Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina ! we all  hope you will stay  90 days. ...

No. ... She should leave as fast as posible and be replaced with some really open minded girls that also life in the apartments and not keep everything private outside. 

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina ! we all  hope you will stay  90 days. :heart::heart::heart:

And if you want come back with Lola , you are welcome !! :heart::heart:

WHY STOP AT JUST 90 DAYS,,SHE NEEDS TO GET DUAL CITIZENSHIP SO SHE CAN STAY AS LONG AS SHE WANTS,,SO I CAN KEEP LOOKING AT THAT MEATY KITTY :heart::heart:

tumblr_lnq7zdbdD11qhlsu4o1_500.jpgtumblr_o6jdv4hpfk1v8bf46o1_250.gif

• Upvote 4

il y a 1 minute, BBsq69 a dit :

Barcelone est l'une des très rares grandes villes en Europe, je ne l'ai jamais visité et il dit être le plus excitant. Bien sûr, il est rendu plus excitant par la présence de Ma Belle:heart:

... mais nous ne devons encourager les filles à sortir plus, pouvons-nous :dodgy:

Yes winter

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

WHY STOP AT JUST 90 DAYS,,SHE NEEDS TO GET DUAL CITIZENSHIP SO SHE CAN STAY AS LONG AS SHE WANTS,,SO I CAN KEEP LOOKING AT THAT MEATY KITTY ..

You could also record one day of her in the apartment and repeat it endlessly .... you would not see any difference. ... :cry:

It is time for a change. RLC need a cast with really open minded girls. Stop this teasing show bullshit. .. :)

21 minutes ago, martyen said:

Yo también soy adicto, pero estoy listo para dejar de RLC (1 día o dos) si esa pequeña para hacer las cosas cambian. Pero como ya he dicho solo esto es inútil, y no voy a sacrificarme a riesgo de ser prohibido por RLC. La unión hace la fuerza. Pero probablemente CC no puede presentar una propuesta de este tipo en el foro, pero sólo hacen pensar RLC. Nada mas

Looking for the union in this forum, unfortunately, I think it is really compiled. Rlc has long been the same, luckily for me, because I stopped being a paying customer.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The need to do it was explained in the First Paragraph.

That's the problem with reading the rules,,just like with the "TOA" on RLC,,people like to skip past the rules on CC and go straight to looking at the pretty pictures and videos.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Has anyone else seen some of the sexy looks Belle has been giving Rosie and vice versa today? Rosie was watching Belle exercise and at the B1 party Belle only showed interest when Rosie was shaking her arse.

Well you can believe what you like but i am enjoying the fact the heat has been turned up in this apartment.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Looking for the union in this forum, unfortunately, I think it is really compiled. Rlc has long been the same, luckily for me, because I stopped being a paying customer.

Bilderesultat for veldig trist emoji

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, vortios a dit :

Vous recherchez le syndicat dans ce forum, malheureusement, je pense qu'il est vraiment compilé. RLC a longtemps été le même, heureusement pour moi, parce que je cessé d'être un client payant.

You're right. I do not want to create a problem with CC. Maybe the situation will get better, with the new girls. Wait and see     The case is closed  )