Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Mikelima OK for Rosie but no encouragement for high heels to My Belle:heart:.

Outside the sexy dances more than a week ago that breast business was the sexiest thing involving Belle seen for a very long time. I see Rosie is dressing more in the fashion of Belle during her first visit and Belle seems to be following - what a surprise Belle following!

Is the new girl about to fully resurrect the old Belle? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Meran please stop quoting that idiot,,I don't wanna see his bullshit,,,,the people who have him blocked will see his comments whenever you guys keep on quoting him.:cool:

dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Ok dude. I will do the same. better to block :) 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mikelima OK for Rosie but no encouragement for high heels to My Belle:heart:.

Outside the sexy dances more than a week ago that breast business was the sexiest thing involving Belle seen for a very long time. I see Rosie is dressing more in the fashion of Belle during her first visit and Belle seems to be following - what a surprise Belle following!

Is the new girl about to fully resurrect the old Belle? :biggrin:

If we are very very lucky..:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mikelima OK per Rosie, ma nessun incoraggiamento per i tacchi alti a mio Belle :heart:.

Fuori le danze sexy più di una settimana fa che il business seno è stato la cosa più sexy che coinvolge Belle visto per un tempo molto lungo. Vedo Rosie si veste più la moda del Belle durante la sua prima visita e Belle sembra seguire - che sorpresa Belle seguente!

È la nuova ragazza che sta per resuscitare pienamente il vecchio Belle? :biggrin:

I AM SURE!!

SHE IS NEW REBECCA!!

I THINK LESBO PARTY ARE SURE!!!

1 minute ago, meran said:

Ok dude. I will do the same. better to block :) 

30 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... as much as i would like to be a troll ... i am just a very stubborn person ... it is not always easy. ... :)

Anyway, ... here is how trolls look like

hero_Trolls-2016.jpg

... just compare it with my avatar ....  trolls are very obviously something entirely different. ... :cool: