Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

45 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

But maybe they will not find any men who want to have sex before the camera, and that's why it just happens outside.

I don't buy that explaination. They don't bate either, just tease

47 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive got to say i love Belle's new found way of getting off, its different from her and finally she shows her horny side which we just knew must be in there. We don't see a lot but its better than the microbate's 

Thank you BELLE :heart:

The so called "microbates" wins oscar for most poorest qact ever, this was just slightly better.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I have to disagree, watch Belle's uncontrolled spasms at the end, a clear sign that she did get off to the fast flowing water jet. 

This is a girl who rubs her kitty all night and nothing ever happens. The thing is aren't you meant to get in the mood. This is also seems automatic. But maybe it was looking at Rosie on the toilet LOL. Paul looks at The Goddess on the toilet. There people are giving toliet voyeurism a bad name ... it's a noble profession :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

:heart:DAMN YOU JUST MADE ME HUNGRY :heart:

I know, I might have to step out for some food, over the past 24 hours I developed an enormous craving for tacos. And avocados, for some reason.... :heart:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would like to know what the point was in bringing Kylie into the picture in the first place?  She hasn't done anything from what I have read.......what was the point!!!

As the girls were all in B2 for their teasing event ... As always, but this time all 8 girls at the same apartment. ... :/

i saw a new girl in the bathroom !?!? ... It needed some time to recognize that she is already a part of the cast ... :biggrin: ... Kylie is kind of a unimpressive person in an cast were all the girls keep are quite boring in the apartments. ... :/

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't buy that explaination. They don't bate either, just tease

The so called "microbates" wins oscar for most poorest qact ever, this was just slightly better.

I'm sorry but what do these words mean,, I looked them up and they don't exists anywhere on this planet?

By the way "MICROBATES" is the name for a species bird

Microbates
Bird
Microbates is a genus of bird in the Polioptilidae family. Its name means "small creeper" or "walker". It contains the following species: Tawny-faced gnatwren Collared gnatwren Wikipedia

Scientific name: Microbates
Phylum: Chordata
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I can not believe that no one has the app to translate voice to voice. We had but the bank stop payment on it. I found another free voice to voice translate but i have not been able figure out how it work yet. There are some you can pay for as little as 14.99

I do not believe that an app can translate when several people perform a conversation.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is a girl who rubs her kitty all night and nothing ever happens. The thing is aren't you meant to get in the mood. This is also seems automatic. But maybe it was looking at Rosie on the toilet LOL. Paul looks at The Goddess on the toilet. There people are giving toliet voyeurism a bad name ... it's a noble profession :dodgy:

Well something is triggering her mind to get down in the tub and do it. Very much a coincidence that Rosie is around? They are both very playful together but maybe that's all it is.

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

'm sorry but what do these words mean,, I looked them up and they don't exists anywhere on this planet?

By the way "MICROBATES" is the name for a species bird

Microbates is my word so lay off it Mikey.

• Upvote 1