Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Si bien no estoy impresionado de que van a salir todos los clubes de noche otra vez. Su asertion que son prostitutas o ir a algún tipo de fiesta privada, son los rambligs de un idiota. Están en europa .... discotecas estadísticas a la medianoche y va hasta las 10 am. Son jóvenes y van a salir al club. Superarlo y dejarlo llamándolos prostitutas.

Habiendo dicho que sin duda se están aprovechando de RLC y jugar rápido y libremente con sus obligaciones contractuales.

What you say, at least is wrong, or you lack municipal information on the regulations on entertainment and nightclubs or simply talk about ears.
The locals, discos you can check their schedules in their web pages, do not close after 4 a.m. rare that after 3.30 a.m. find the place full of people.vvvvvv

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

yeah too bad he is missing the beautiful naked Belle :dodgy:

LOL I'm not missing a thing happyone.....I'm good.  I've seen it before and I don't need to see it ever again!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle, right now you have a whole lotta horny men in the palm of your hand...:biggrin:

Not really.....there is probably only a handful of you!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I'm not missing a thing happyone.....I'm good.  I've seen it before and I don't need to see it ever again!

Not really.....there is probably only a handful of you!!

It's a big hand though...:dodgy:

Archived