Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

What has happened to the naked twins guys...:cry:

It seems to coincide with Gina coming to Barca, they've stopped with the naked card games, giving us some fantastic pussy shots...

Apart from showers and bed time, they seemed to have crawled back into their shell... Gina's nudity was great today but the twins kept their panties on all day...:confused:

You don'y think they're reacting to some negative stuff posted on here do you...:confused:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just looked back over some of my posts tonight...If you didn't know me better you'd think I was obsessed with pussy...:dodgy:

You are?,,we would have never guessed that one,,,especially with the post before this one :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mz5dliFfy51tnv3puo1_500.gif

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What has happened to the naked twins guys...:cry:

It seems to coincide with Gina coming to Barca, they've stopped with the naked card games, giving us some fantastic pussy shots...

Apart from showers and bed time, they seemed to have crawled back into their shell... Gina's nudity was great today but the twins kept their panties on all day...:confused:

You don'y think they're reacting to some negative stuff posted on here do you...:confused:

I think that they "the twins" are not very sexual. We have only seen a few times of them touching themselves or others and still nothing for taking care of their needs at night. I also think that they are not that bright, I would not give them a difficult puzzle.

• Upvote 5

Gina is teasing us guys. These positions are incredible, and she wasn't lying like this in B2, regardless of some of the great views we got....She knows our view here in NV, and the distance we are away isn't great...IMO...:sick:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I think that they "the twins" are not very sexual. We have only seen a few times of them touching themselves or others and still nothing for taking care of their needs at night. I also think that they are not that bright, I would not give them a difficult puzzle.

laughing-smiley-face.giftears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon.gifhearty-laugh.gif