Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Okay that does it. Gina you are the number one girl of pussy views in the Barc apartments ever. graffiti-sexy-smiley-emoticon.gif  Any future girl is going to have a rough time besting you. Only one thing would make it even better and I'm sure you know what that is.wink.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Yo no voy a ninguna parte es sólo difícil de chat cuando no tienes cuenta premium

por lo que acaba de ser Iv'e disfrutar de lo que tipo de información Mensaje

Noté hoy tenemos un poco de una discusión en marcha, así que pensé que iba romperlo diciendo hola

I can not give you much information, since the girls came to 10 a.m., then to sleep ... so there is also nothing that you could have lost in B1. Well it does not come out of the routine that these girls carry.
In B2, I think there is something more to life. But I do not think it's to shoot rockets.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Off topic....... post on topic please. You too have been warned !!!

Sorry, dear global moderator, but always have the same stupid jokes always made by the same people, the fact that they are elderly goers this forum does not justify them

• Upvote 4

Just now, DES7469 said:

Evening where you are? 9:40 in the morning for me.:cool: Reading this thread I wonder is it too early to have a beer?:biggrin:

It's 11.45 pm here saturday night almost sunday and iv'e had my few beer's today

and it's never too early for a beer Des

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Evening where you are? 9:40 in the morning for me.:cool: Reading this thread I wonder is it too early to have a beer?:biggrin:

It is always 5 o' clock somewhere Des and is almost in Barcelona so drinking is most defiantely acceptable :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

It's 11.45 pm here saturday night almost sunday and iv'e had my few beer's today

and it's never too early for a beer Des

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It is always 5 o' clock somewhere Des and is almost in Barcelona so drinking is most defiantely acceptable :biggrin:

smileys-drinking-beer.gif

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm back and I have been watching my :angel: and I don't like the look on her something don't look right about that look on her face:huh:

Looks like she's doing alright to me. Got that butt wiggle going. Looks like Belle is making up for lost time in the food department.:biggrin: