Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I might believe you about Heidi....but Kristy?  No way...sorry Ed2.

LOL....that's funny shit right there!!

Please......show me ONE great pussy shot from Miss I Hide My Pussy Every Chance I Get!!!

Kristy is not afraid of a dick.  Kristy is afraid to show thousands of people her pussy.  It has nothing to do with her being afraid of a dick.  She has had more dick than the "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas"!!!  Her breasts being touched, manipulating a guy to move around as she wishes,  all are to make sure she doesn't show a damn thing!!

I just don't know what to think when I read comments like this.

She needs to learn about foreplay Harley, you know, both giving and receiving. Sometimes that's that's the best bit...

Making Bronx Cheer emoticon (Playful and cheeky emoticons)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I might believe you about Heidi....but Kristy?  No way...sorry Ed2.

Correction of myself: Heidi is how the girls apartments should bee! She is great! Acts natural infront of the cams, she have sex, and has bated, though infrequent... I just mentioned Kristy because she were having sex at the moment!

But despite not showing everything during sex or masturbation, Kristy is still better than most in the girls apartments, wich only do dance shows and posing naked.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami is in Turkey, in a place by the Bosphore, known for hair implants... Hope she doesn't do that (they seem to have talked a few times about that)

Maybe that is why Kami was unable to sleep the night before she left.

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

It is true that there is something to complain about
It's annoying to see such a beautiful friendship between Kristy and Kami work to perfection, each one respects the other, this is inadmissible :biggrin:
Again, for whoever takes Kristy to bring her beautiful girlfriends in the apartment, watching them laugh, having fun and taking a nice shower, frankly it's really not why everyone looks at RLC and this apartment
It's the same, it's unbearable to watch Kami with one of her best friends, the beautiful Yula
There is really something to complain about the absence of kami during a day, you were right, it does not deserve to subscribe where deserves only to unsubscribe :confused:

I hope that you understood well that I was sarcastic, we really walk on the head, especially when I read some comment
We have a proverb in France that says, "better to turn his tongue ten times in the mouth before speaking"
Some should be inspired

Kami is absent for much more than a day.Maybe you need to heed your own advice from the French proverb before you speak.

On 5/22/2017 at 7:14 AM, Beldonn1 said:

Kami is in Turkey, in a place by the Bosphore, known for hair implants... Hope she doesn't do that (they seem to have talked a few times about that)

She sure doesn't look like she is going bald-she has a full head of hair

However, she does Brazillian wax-maybe she wants her bush back giggle emoticon

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

She sure doesn't look like she is going bald-she has a full head of hair

However, she does Brazillian wax-maybe she wants her bush back giggle emoticon

Not bald, just a gap widening where she parts her hair on top and suffering from it.

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami is said on the site to be back the 25th, on thursday, which seems to confirm the reason of this short trip : hair surgery.

Not sure of that.One of her model girlfriends is with her.Plus,Kami took formal wear dresses and high heel shows with her.