Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sim, eu tenho andado sobre o primeiro casal também. Talvez tenha rompido ou movido ou matbe eles ficaram doentes de lidar com o amigo disquete de Alex. 

Well!
If they did not break relations, changed location or as you said disappointed with Alex's "faithful friend", I would like to see them there once again.
It is noticeable that Dana and Candy are taking their first steps in this new relationship.
Joining "veterans" with "newbies" can be a good thing to see there.
Of course if this is possible.:cool:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Little Anna is going for the purple hair color. I've never been a fan of flamboyant hair colors. I prefer natural hair color my self. Too circus side show for my taste.

Yes but on Anna it looks quite nice.

Anna and Alex have hit the wall of expectations. They have to decide if they want to keep pushing the limits or settle down. They have been together for so long now that it's hard to be interesting. Whatever they decide to do natural consequences will follow. They are the perfect example of why it's important to be planning for your escape by developing skills to get a job. Most of their morning and afternoon goes unnoticed by us because of the time difference. That's their chance to leave the apt and do something worthwhile. 

Think about this. Potential employer says, "What's this big gap in your employment history?" ...and they say what? "I was living on a cam site".

It's something these long timers don't think about enough.