Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Think about this too. You're only seeing what he did, not understanding what he was saying to her. It seemed to me that he was threatening her. Like Ash said, if he did this in the USA he'd be arrested for assault. If VH can't at the very least make the decision to ban Rex and do their best to help Dana, then they are culpable. Whether you watch or not, if you're subscribing then you're funding it. Rex is going to do whatever he is going to do to poor Dana, VH shouldn't be broadcasting her physical and mental abuse to world. 

So, here the fuck I go again damn it. Somebody, pull me back from the brink this time. Sorry, I'm just so upset over this. I'm sorry I have emotions and feel empathy for Dana. I'm really hurting inside over this. ?

Hi Amy, we all need to go to the brink on this one. What is wrong with Anna? She sees what's going on. Why doesn't she anonomously report this to the police, it's all recorded, if it's against the law, no one needs to testify, as i think Anna and Alex are afraid of this fucker.      @Voyeur House TV Does your motto "safety first" only apply to your tenents? Think if this was your sister or another family member, would you do nothing then? This girl is someones daughter, or maybe someones sister, if someone saw this happening to a family member of your's, wouldn't you want them to do something about it? Now she goes home with this menace, and maybe has to live in fear of this every day? If he does this knowing it's being recorded, what does he do off camara to her?  Maybe at the least the authorities can talk her into getting a restraining order , and she can see she can survive without this fucking animal. If you can't do it, pm one of us and tell us who we can report this to. Pm me.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Did Anna and Dana leave?

Apparently they left for a few moments but I believe they have not left yet.
Unless Rex has forgotten his pistol, which I very much doubt (cam hall, hanging on the stand).

Maybe buy more groceries for a new round.:dodgy:

8 hours ago, beardman said:

For once I agree fully with the complainers. This Rex is sitting on his ass the whole night while Dana takes hours to work on Anna. Then he is angry that he doesn't come after a full hour (?) of fellatio. She must have had a sore cheek already before his blow.

I don't understand why girls should/would like spanking (on the ass!) but almost all the guys on VH and VV do it. Even many girls on MFC spank themselves, so I suppose it will be O.K. with them.

Do not forget to include RLC here as well. The latest and most recent example was for a couple of guests this weekend and leaving yesterday in Nelly and Bogarth.
With a right to attitudes involving belts. For all the times they made them on cam.
We have other examples there that I mentioned earlier,

But I really do not understand this kind of fetish for either side either...

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Estamos nessa. Por enquanto, parece uma espécie de ação de "mestre-escravo". Estamos esperando a confirmação dos próprios caras.

Great VH. Awaiting its final position and thus concluding at last this theme so approached and with adverse opinions here. I expect.

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We're onto this. For now it looks like a role-play kind of a "master-slave" action. We're waiting for the confirmation from the guys themselves.

Please be quick. I can't wait to hear the lies from Rex and for you to believe him.  There is almost nothing in me that is going to believe that this was some kind of role playing.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Eu não sei muito sobre esse material bdsm. Nunca tentei sozinho.

Mas eu nunca trataria alguém como ele fez.

Guys ! Are they all blind or what?
We see much more "strong" examples in the same image that is in the video and TV during it. I've seen it like this before.
VH points to a kind of "master-fetish-slave relationship" that exists and has many adherents all over the world. And even where I know the "barriers" to it are far more insignificant than what we see.

In my view, what is needed here is to define the limits for your exposure in VH,

Based on what we see, they have been fucking each other for a long time, they had bdsm or some kind of like videos running at TV. At the other time Dana giggles as Rex slaps her cheeks. We don't see any violent activity at the timing you mentioned and we don't see that Dana or anybody else were under violent conditions against their will.

We understand the frustration about the behavior of men sometimes, but in some cases that's what the couples are made of. We don't filter people coming to participate at VHTV based on their BDSM preferences, thus we don't interfere with their interests during action.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Do not forget to include RLC here as well. The latest and most recent example was for a couple of guests this weekend and leaving yesterday in Nelly and Bogarth.
With a right to attitudes involving belts. For all the times they made them on cam.
We have other examples there that I mentioned earlier,

But I really do not understand this kind of fetish for either side either...

The guest action at N & B is playful and not even close to what Rex does. There is no slapping involved and the belt usage is very light and the girl enjoys it. I have seen all their sessions and it's more sex than anything else.

11 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Based on what we see, they have been fucking each other for a long time, they had bdsm or some kind of like videos running at TV. At the other time Dana giggles as Rex slaps her cheeks. We don't see any violent activity at the timing you mentioned and we don't see that Dana or anybody else were under violent conditions against their will.

We understand the frustration about the behavior of men sometimes, but in some cases that's what the couples are made of. We don't filter people coming to participate at VHTV based on their BDSM preferences, thus we don't interfere with their interests during action.

Thanks for investigating it. Please do us all a favour and watch them closely. As you always say put safety first. Too hard hits in the face can be dangerous.

Oh and don't forget to answer my PM's ?

• Upvote 1