Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, thedbear said:

Thanks, man! So I can suspend my recordings, okay?

of what? if you mean the stuff from today yes. i'm sure that sometime tonight everything from today will be in archives & whatever is missing if anything after that just let us know.

Just now, golfer06 said:

sobre o que? Se você quer dizer o material de hoje sim. Tenho certeza de que, em algum momento da noite, tudo a partir do momento estará em arquivos e tudo o que falta, se alguma coisa depois disso, deixe-nos saber.

:biggrin: No error!

I support her from day one and have been jumped on by everyone--I named her Ashley and Jabbath thought it was good at the time---Now as you say she is incredibly hot and her long hair is absolutely fabulous--plus the resistance she puts up has been tantalising

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@groomy can you please give us an update of whats going on there? You know how long Hide-i will stay there? Any talks about the do-nothing-appartement (Chloe&James)?

If I were A&A, I would never let her go. She's a great hostess. Everything is clear. Have food. Tidied up. As I'll see - she either cooks, or tidies up, or washes.

And she's Anna's friend.
When will she leave and leave at all? I dont know.

For other apartments. No information. They were told to work harder (I wrote above) no significant updates.

• Upvote 1