Anna & Alex - Part 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope problem was Anna waited too long for start action. Dolly fell asleep. When Anna tried to started the action earlier I guess the result would have been different

Well ! By the above translation by Groomy, new couple does not seem shy. They watched, parties, sex and drinks. If so, we will not have a new apartment monotonous there but with some "life".

So a new pair will be in the new apartment.

The lease agreement will be signed today.

They will be online in a few days.

They are discussing a new apartment, there will be a small bed (1.5m width), a violet light and a small bar counter.

Perhaps they will remain with Anna and Alex until the evening.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, groomy said:

So a new pair will be in the new apartment.

The lease agreement will be signed today.

They are discussing a new apartment, there will be a small bed (1.5m width), a violet light and a small bar counter.

Perhaps they will remain with Anna and Alex until the evening.

Thx very much. :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thx very much. :biggrin:

This is what makes you afraid! We have already seen what this term and observation covers here. Most recent example is what we have for Alex -Lina managements. Today is Sunday and a whole week is gone.
I am wrong ?

1 area where vh may be on the cheep is having only alex (with eric's help sometimes apparently) setting up the apts. if that is the case there is only so much that can be done. they need to set up new apt & a new apt for themselves to live in. it can't be easy.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This is what makes you afraid! We have already seen what this term and observation covers here. Most recent example is what we have for Alex -Lina managements. Today is Sunday and a whole week is gone.
I am wrong ?

Well, I'm just broadcasting their conversation.

The contract will be signed in the 6 or 9 o'clock in the evening (They will either stay with Anna and Alex before this time or will leave on business and then meet at the signing in the evening).

Anna has asked Challenge. The first day is a good rating - we pay for you to the Pirates 5 (25-26 may).

• Upvote 2

Just now, groomy said:

Well, I'm just broadcasting their conversation.

The contract will be signed in the 6 or 9 o'clock in the evening.

Anna has asked Challenge. The first day is a good rating - we pay for you to the Pirates 5 (25-26 may).

thanks for the info groomy. by any chance did you hear anna & the previous guests talking about joining the vh project?

Just now, golfer06 said:

thanks for the info groomy. by any chance did you hear anna & the previous guests talking about joining the vh project?

No. They kind of just like friends. And they have a regular job.

There another couple wanted (a few weeks ago) - but they changed their mind.

• Upvote 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

1 area where vh may be on the cheep is having only alex (with eric's help sometimes apparently) setting up the apts. if that is the case there is only so much that can be done. they need to set up new apt & a new apt for themselves to live in. it can't be easy.

From what I understand, in any construction logic, I'll fix it first and then I'll change.
By the time that it was before the change, already gave to mount 3 or 4 apartments for this purpose.
The answer is quite simple. Waiting for another month to finish and start the other. Like I said before 3 consecutive months of low flow. But paying here. Still