Anna & Alex - Part 2

7 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

While I see your point and I agree that tease net more. There is point when crying wolf and no one show up. Once in blue moon they have have swap or some will began to get bore move to more active couples. Now course IMO I think Anna is very attractive so it will always draw interest but at some point she can only tease for so long before some lose interest. 

You would think that they have to put out, but in reality, they don't. Maybe not you, but most people will tune in to see for themselves. It works like a charm every single time.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You would think that they have to put out, but in reality, they don't. Maybe not you, but most people will tune in to see for themselves. It works like a charm every single time.

I am sure many will check the apartment and see the action. They'll get their hope up and bang nothing. Now if wasn't for this forum I wouldn't had know that they had swap. This course created the expectation that it might happen again.

Now if you didn't know this little bit factoid would you still expect swap to happen after watching several couple come and go with no swap? I think some might give up on it. 

23 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I don't think the interest of this couple's promoted since until yesterday, surely they had no knowledge of the cameras. In addition, I do not think that in a day have been unable to find this forum to read our comments. Perhaps if we see them more often here, if one can think that they want to promote themselves, right now, yesterday and today, I don't think so.

They have to know they're on camera legally. They can sue VH if they don't sign waiver form allowing to be video. What they do while on camera is on them once the form is sign. Plus the camera aren't like most hidden thing in the world.  

There is also another reason which more important is form will state that they're legal age and thing they do on camera is not fault of VH.

26 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I don't think the interest of this couple's promoted since until yesterday, surely they had no knowledge of the cameras. In addition, I do not think that in a day have been unable to find this forum to read our comments. Perhaps if we see them more often here, if one can think that they want to promote themselves, right now, yesterday and today, I don't think so.

How in the world could you claim that they don't know about the cameras when there are three of them plastered out in the open in plain view?

A new pair is now in difficult circumstances.
Girl - yesterday strongly poisoned, it causes even an ambulance. Before the visit. Actually, that's why they came not in 21 o'clock, but in 4 next day.

And now she is not very well.

Maybe next visit - she will show her capabilities.
Anna and this girl - very well communicate, not only on sexual topics.

• Upvote 1

hace 12 minutos, Hectorxx1 dijo:

Ellos Tienen Que sable que estan en la Cámara legalmente. Pueden demandar VH si no firman Formulario de renuncia permitiendo Que El video. Lo Que Hacen, MIENTRAS Que en la Cámara this Sobre Ellos Una Vez Que El Formulario es signo. : Además de la Cámara ningún hijo de Como Lo Más oculto en El Mundo.  

También hay otra Razón Por la Cual Más Importante Es La forma indicará Que Son La Mayoría de Edad y Lo Que Hacen en la Cámara no es culpa de VH.

Hace 6 minutos, miscvoyeur dijo:

¿Como En El Mundo Se Puede Afirmar Que No Saben about Las Cámaras CUANDO heno tres de Ellos pegado a la intemperie a la vista?

Eso es todo correcto, pero por lo que yo sé, los inquilinos advierten Cams sus huéspedes justo antes de entrar en el apartamento y que incluso han llegado a ver la muestra una vez dentro del apartamento. Para mí, es difícil pensar que han llegado sólo para promocionarse y el primer día tener un intercambio casi lleno. Mi conjetura es que este par de invitados ha estado haciendo intercambios mucho más tiempo y si tengo que admitir algo que pensé anoche que no sucedería nada más que otro borracho por la forma de comportarse en el comienzo del huésped. Anna dio el paso para que esto suceda, tratando de besar a los huéspedes durante la noche, aunque entonces se cagó como siempre por qué no completar todas las motos.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Girl - yesterday strongly poisoned, it causes even an ambulance. Before the visit. Actually, that's why they came not in 21 o'clock, but in 4 next day.

Wow! Could have fooled me. She looked fine and was having a good time. Hope she geta well soon and comes back. Thx Groomy!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

do you mean this girl or the 1 that came alone a couple of days ago?

Anna visibly likes that girl, good, its a chance for them to meet again. Alex will never change, but he is much better boy than he was before

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

This. They kind of agreed to meet again. Anna and this girl get along well.

thanks groomy. i hope they do come back. it's nice to see a couple that doesn't have to be tied up or slapped around but can just have normal sex.

• Upvote 2