Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So it would be ok if the roles were reversed and a woman was being abusive towards a guy? Because that has happened before on camera and it was the same people that spouted off how much they don't like violence towards women that turned around and literally laughed at the guy when his psycho cunt of a girlfriend chased him around the apartment with a knife. 

As you know I am against all kind of violence. More often women suffer from it. But when its against men its totally bad and wrong also. I do not distinguish gender here. I guess that incident you are talking about was in RLC forums?

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So it would be ok if the roles were reversed and a woman was being abusive towards a guy? Because that has happened before on camera and it was the same people that spouted off how much they don't like violence towards women that turned around and literally laughed at the guy when his psycho cunt of a girlfriend chased him around the apartment with a knife. 

You've really got a pretty shitty axe to grind here mate. Ankaboott just made a pretty unambiguous statement and now you are putting words in their mouth after complaining of the same just a page back.  You are coming across like a bit of a dick mate.  It's a free country, it's your right to be be a dick of course but just thought I'd let you know, in case you weren't aware.

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

Ankaboott just made a pretty unambiguous statement and now you are putting words in their mouth after complaining of the same just a page back.

You literally did the same exact thing to me. So you're just as much of a dick as you claim me to be... in case you weren't aware.

And I didn't make any assumptions about what he said. I merely asked a question. Again... you making things up and ignoring what I'm actually saying.

43 minutes ago, beardman said:

Stupid reactions of many of you. VH is not the police!!! A&A are adult persons that are free to live their life together if they want.

VH may not be the police, but they are the owners of the site and are liable for the things the tenants do. A&A may be free to do what they want, but that doesn't include domestic violence. If he did that in the USA, he would have been arrested. Perhaps Russia laws are different, I don't know, but if they allow men to do what Alex did, then their laws suck!

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

You literally did the same exact thing to me. So you're just as much of a dick as you claim me to be... in case you weren't aware.

And I didn't make any assumptions about what he said. I merely asked a question. Again... you making things up and ignoring what I'm actually saying.

Not really.  I don't know what is going on in your head but it can't be a very nice place.  Why are you having a go at this other person if its what I said that has triggered you? Chill out pal.

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Why are you having a go at this other person if its what I said that has triggered you?

And for the THIRD time, making assumptions and/or making things up. And then tells me to chill out? Funny.