Anna & Alex - Part 2

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eles estão fora de preservativos é por isso que as últimas sessões entre Terry e Dean não tinham fodido

Jabbath ,

You had said that Maria and Grisha would already be going online the day before yesterday. Where is it ? Looking forward to this return after the events of yesterday here,
Wanting to see what Maria has in store for her first resumption, since she does not like to lose (and stay behind) evidently.

Have you ever imagined the dreams of dreams if someday we can have for brief moments that are Maria and Anna, Alex and Grisha?
Similar to what RLC promotes between Nelly, Dasha and Efin?
Would it be so impossible?

Just now, thedbear said:

Jabbath ,

You had said that Maria and Grisha would already be going online the day before yesterday. Where is it ? Looking forward to this return after the events of yesterday here,
Wanting to see what Maria has in store for her first resumption, since she does not like to lose (and stay behind) evidently.

Have you ever imagined the dreams of dreams if someday we can have for brief moments that are Maria and Anna, Alex and Grisha?
Similar to what RLC promotes between Nelly, Dasha and Efin?
Would it be so impossible?

I said Maria and Grisha will come back as scheduled. And VH said last saturday they are delayed a week. So tmrw they will be back.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I said Maria and Grisha will come back as scheduled. And VH said last saturday they are delayed a week. So tmrw they will be back.

So I expect it to be between today and the beginning of tomorrow, preferably removing the debt (I never forget) of the failure of the blackout.
Enough of ETA failing here. It is already losing until the direction. To meet deadlines assumed. As we do with our signatures.
:dodgy:

My friends, I see now that Dean has never come as much (neither with Candy or Danna) as he did Terry.
Not only do we have a renovated Alex but also a Dean.
Rex, without acts of violence or disguised abuse, join the good now.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Alguém percebeu que Dean & Shy Cleanergirl deixaram juntos? Pergunto para onde eles estão indo?

Capture_2017_06_16_13_18_15_460.png

Capture_2017_06_16_13_18_23_275.png

Capture_2017_06_16_13_18_28_273.png

Capture_2017_06_16_13_18_37_808.png

Capture_2017_06_16_13_18_53_317.png

Capture_2017_06_16_13_18_59_499.png

Yes ! I realized and I am rescuing these on the timeline right now.

I think Dean just gave her a ride or something. Nothing I have ever seen suggests anything more meaningful.

Dean's disheveled dress suggests, however, that he may return to the apartment, possibly with the shy girl.

I also feel secure (and very much) in the way he and Terry have long since bid farewell to the door before she finally leaves,

Swap the right (right) for the dubious (and wrong)? Hope not .

For her to break the wall solidly and built in a few hours by Terry over Dean, she would have to be good, very good indeed. And I do not think it's even close to that.

Okay, I'll be "Amy" anyway. LOL!
:biggrin: 

It appears very much by shy girls hand movements in the hall that she was kind of chewing dean out for doing her and then going into the living room and having orgy with terry--I was very surprised that she would even speak to him today but it really appeared she was trying to open the door for him to fuck her again--I think he really lit her pussy up and it is wanting more despite how he went with the other girl--I would not close out the possibility of her getting fucked by him again at anna's

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-16 15.24.11.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-16 15.30.27.png

• Upvote 2

I don't know how everybody, but for me the girl with green socks is awesome, I just watched the timeline, btw what's her name? Because I've got some backlogs as usual