Anna & Alex - Part 2

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Terry has these orgasms that are very rare --she has spasm after spasm after spasm after spasm---sara is similar but not to the extent of terry--So alex wasn't a real sex star --she had the same wild orgasms with everyone she fucked --Dean has fucked both Terry and Ashley--He apparently thinks Ashley is a better fuck  and he made his stand for Ashley --cant fault him for sticking with the better pussy

For all you know she's faking it. 

Ok we are going to play this game where two people are picked and they have to intertwine with each other in any weird position we can think of --then two more will get picked and so on and so on-----then we are going to play cards and when you lose you have to take off a piece of clothing etc etc etc

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-23 21.28.38.png

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For all you know she's faking it. 

I'm not saying she isn't faking it --This is her big attraction --I have only watched her fucking all these guys one night--I have watched sara many many times and I firmly believe she is for real--I'm not saying terry is or is not faking -- I am only talking appearance and why they think she is so hot

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I didn't see Terry spasming with anyone but Alex the other night...  Must have missed it...  And I was watching all night.

Better watch again--or check with golfer--for one try"  Dean licking hot girl to orgasm June 16th"  Its in the moments -- You just like to show how you are not so elite to everyone else