Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I never really believed Dean had any class, couth, or balls to begin with....::)

Dean is a dork, why any of these women, Candy,Terry, or Ashley want anything to do with hI'm is beyond me

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Why would you call a guy a wimp and a sissy if he falls for a girl and wants to be with her ?

Well thats okay but he could have the balls and leave them alone this night and go out with Ashley and not spoil their party. 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well if she knows where she is when she isnt comfortable with it I thin she knows where the door is :angel:

Apparently she made her case with Dean --Doesn't make her bad ---millions fall in love and want to be with just one special person every day round the world--Just write Dean out of your sex parties

4 minutes ago, plum said:

Does Dean ever change his clothes?....everytime I check in on here he is always wearing those shorts and that vest, he must really pong.

Ashlet is wearing the same clothes every day also, maybe their making a stinky fashion statement

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Dean is a dork, why any of these women, Candy,Terry, or Ashley want anything to do with hI'm is beyond me

It's not like he has a golden dick either. He is a minute man with a average cock. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

Apparently she made her case with Dean --Doesn't make her bad ---millions fall in love and want to be with just one special person every day round the world--Just write Dean out of your sex parties

No problem I guess he knows where the door is too :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well thats okay but he could have the balls and leave them alone this night and go out with Ashley and not spoil their party. 

I agree they could go to his house tonight --for sure

• Upvote 2