Anna & Alex - Part 2

21 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Where do you get your rating from? Are these just your personal ratings. I never watch CasaHot, watched it once there are a million sites just like it on the web.

I never watch it either. Absolute rubbish! That's not a voyeur site, that just some cam site stuck on a voyeur site.

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I don't believe these are the true ratings. Not calling anybody a liar, I need to see the rating from VH to believe them.

There is no way in hell A & A are second in ratings.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

There is no way in hell A & A are second in ratings.

I heard about him from AA - repeatedly. Their income declined. They immediately began to do 2-3 parties a week. And before 1. (from groomy's post) proving again that without the group stuff they are probably last. with 1 good party they can make up the lost rankings of a bad week. that's why they drag the stuff out & take 75 smoke breaks. that's fine as long as satisfaction is delivered. LAST NIGHT IT WAS NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

So they had sex in the dark how exciting or under a blanket even more exciting and that was it, is that all they did last night, O and 27 smoke breaks, do you know what Alex & Lina would do, have them packing today   

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, broxman said:

Who the hell in real lfe in their own homes has sex undercover? Having sex undercover is not real, maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm wrong and every other couple in the world have sex undercover and in the dark.

That's all I'm asking for, to get someone who ignores the cameras and acts like they would do in real life.

Every other couple in the world don't have cameras in their bedrooms streaming their sex live on the internet --your logic escapes me --voyeurs want to see things that they arnt supposed to be seeing people do--exactly what happened with Ashley ---she didn't want people to see her having sex--she started the night on one side of the bed and dean on the other side and she clearly had no intentions of having sex with him--yet we got to see him ever so slowly break through her defenses -- and then even though covered entirely you could see such passion in face and hear her moans ---it was a great "voyeur" experience

22 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

You are getting like the fake news we have to deal with in America --She wasn't crying and they were playing

with your imagination running wild i guess you imagined that too. anyway for the 1000th time if you want to not see them having sex then just keep doing what you are doing. but here is a news flash. if they were that interesting you would be watching them right now instead of writing in this forum & sticking up for the lame behavior that they have been demonstrating.

• Upvote 2

For you, Ashley has to break the atmosphere of your idea of party or the evening of Anna and others, because of what I can see, this morning it did not prevent too much others to let go and therefore to fuck
It is funny to see that many took it as a habit that everyone fucks with everyone in this apartment

It's not because Dean is having fun with most girls that he has no real feelings for Ashley and it's normal for him to protect her with the blankets, if she's not really at With cameras

It is a pity that you do not leave time to people and that you complain immediately because it does not make you bend away

Most were against teya, but now that she plays the game, everyone loves her

And one more thing, do not forget that she is only a guest

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

with your imagination running wild i guess you imagined that too. anyway for the 1000th time if you want to not see them having sex then just keep doing what you are doing. but here is a news flash. if they were that interesting you would be watching them right now instead of writing in this forum & sticking up for the lame behavior that they have been demonstrating.

deflection from your fake news comment