Anna & Alex - Part 2

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Then no one broke anything. She came to talk (especially with a new couple) and wait for someone (husband/friend).

she fucked dean , alex & another guy last week in a gangbang. this was after dean fucked ashley under the covers that morning. ashley & anna were out at the time. when they returned & told anna what happened anna got fucked by alex & the other guy as payback for alex fucking without her being there. ashley went to the bedroom & had nothing to do with any of it. dean slept with terry & they had sex several times that morning by themselves. terry appeared to really like him. then she left. dean & ashley then started over. last night terry came over with dean as he had been gone for a couple of days. then the bree drew couple showed up. since they allready had a 4some with a & a & terry had allready been with a & a & dean it looked like a gr8 event was about to occur. terry started getting sexy with anna taking pics of her with her undies on as she pulled her panties up & down. then she rubbed drew & he appeared to be confused. the mood seemed to die & ashley grew cold as they were eating. then after a break where anna & terry appeared to be plotting how to get the party started  they thought they would try to seduce ashley but she didn't like it. at that point terry looked like she knew ashley was hopeless . then ashley had a talk with terry probably telling her to stay away from dean. terry then decided that she was wasting her time & left. after that the others had a fully clothed silly party till ashley & dean went to bed. then a & a & drew & bree had there non swap sex. now terry probably won't return knowing what a waste of time the night was & we were all left dissapointed to say the least. that's why everyone is mad. terry was ready for an orgy & ashley was the 1 that stood in the way & everyone else let her get away with it.

1 minute ago, Oeemmm said:

So you didnt see her lap dancing with guest guy? Kissing and stripping with Anna? She was down to only slip and bra. The were playing some erotic game. Then ashley came and all clothes went back on for everyone. 

It's flirting and building relationships. With the new couple basically.

If she came to fuck - she would have it.:biggrin:

She just came to nice spend few hours. Without sex. Set up relationship to meet with new couple.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

It's flirting and building relationships. With the new couple basically.

If she came to fuck - she would have it.:biggrin:

She just came to nice spend few hours. Without sex. Set up relationship to meet with new couple.

please read the above.

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

Then no one broke anything. She came to talk (especially with a new couple) and wait for someone (husband/friend).

It sure didn't seem that way to me. But I guess you are the only one who knows what they are saying. I still think Ashley is blocking fun.

Also, Anna is not stupid. She knew quite well that having Terry over would get the subscribers all hot and heavy. For her to just leave and then leave us with a lame couples sex session leaves a lot of people with a sour taste in their mouths. I'm not so much complaining cause it wasn't an orgy, my beef is that they did it in the worst possible light ruining our view.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It sure didn't seem that way to me. But I guess you are the only one who knows what they are saying. I still think Ashley is blocking fun.

Also, Anna is not stupid. She knew quite well that having Terry over would get the subscribers all hot and heavy. For her to just leave and then leave us with a lame couples sex session leaves a lot of people with a sour taste in their mouths. I'm not so much complaining cause it wasn't an orgy, my beef is that they did it in the worst possible light ruining our view.

read my above post. i saw everything.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

please read the above.

Well, I understand what they talking. She came to communicate with new couple and nice spend few hours. All. Moreover, she planned to leave more hour earlier. Just that guy (or husband) was delayed seriously. She called him several times.

I'm not sure that in the future - a guy in a pink T-shirt will participate in orgies. His girlfriend does not like it.

However, that this lady (ok Terry) will be here repeatedly and participate in orgies, I do not doubt. Moreover with the couple probably will. Under the cameras or not. I dont know. But there are preliminary agreements already.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, I understand what they talking. She came to communicate with new couple and nice spend few hours. All. Moreover, she planned to leave an more hour earlier. Just that guy (or husband) was delayed seriously. She called him several times.

I'm not sure that in the future - a guy in a pink T-shirt will participate in orgies. His girlfriend does not like it.

However, that this lady (ok Terry) will be here repeatedly and participate in orgies, I do not doubt. Moreover with the couple probably will. Under the cameras or not. I dont know. But there are preliminary agreements already.

thanks. glad that you understand what they are saying. but you also understand the dissapointment of we as viewers. and as long as ashley is there nothing will happen. she is the only 1 without getting involved in the things we want to see. she doesn't show her body when showering or anything. she does not belong there.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

read my above post. i saw everything.

I read 'your above post golfer.  I left after the first round because Alex had fucked with the curtains to the extent the #3 and #4 cams were almost useless.  I agree with both Amy and you.  I don't speak Russian but I was left with the impression Terry was made to feel very unwelcome and I thought she might be calling a cab or a ride to get out of there.  I noticed the cold shoulder she got at the door from Anna, even after the kiss on the cheek.  I further noticed Anna's obvious delight that Terry had left. I reiterate that Anna was not in the mood to share last night and that Terry was obviously wanting a piece of Alex.  Personally, I think Anna and Ashley ran Terry out.

• Upvote 1

Sex parties are Anna and Alex's thing. It's what makes them relevant. To have someone there who is not into it and is pulling away 1 of the main guys, it is bad for us, the viewer. Ashley is ruining our good time.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I read 'your above post golfer.  I left after the first round because Alex had fucked with the curtains to the extent the #3 and #4 cams were almost useless.  I agree with both Amy and you.  I don't speak Russian but I was left with the impression Terry was made to feel very unwelcome and I thought she might be calling a cab or a ride to get out of there.  I noticed the cold shoulder she got at the door from Anna, even after the kiss on the cheek.  I further noticed Anna's obvious delight that Terry had left. I reiterate that Anna was not in the mood to share last night and that Terry was obviously wanting a piece of Alex.  Personally, I think Anna and Ashley ran Terry out.

you're right. the question is why would anna choose to get rid of terry & keep ashley for what looked like an adult party in the making? i know she doesn't want to share alex but we're talking about their livelihood. so far i only see 2 posters here that would pay to see ashley & a bunch that wanted terry.

5 hours ago, groomy said:

They have a high rating.

I heard about him from AA - repeatedly. Their income declined. They immediately began to do 2-3 parties a week. And before 1.

I heard about them from Layne.

Even Artur talked about them - girls sit in front of the camera. Doing different things. Constantly changing. It's clear why we do not have ratings.

I especially, very little see CH.For me, plan B and if they have high rank, the better for the project. Not for me .

My focus is on the apartments. I joined in for this.
A & A has my preference. Still . Followed before C & J. Let's see how it is now. Finally my last point of visual and even forget that there is sometimes is SJPA. Getting better now with P & s.
The complex for me is very confusing. Lots of people and almost no ties between them. Clubs closed.
M & G, are trying to get back on their feet. I acknowledge the conditions of where they stand against them, and look forward to their advancement in this fight.

For me still, the only apartment that flees this seesaw is L & M. It has a balance between its members and consonance with its guests. Perhaps the secret is that they accompany our forum here, our opinions on the other members and thus set up their coherent agenda of action