Anna & Alex - Part 2

I fail to see what amy's ticket had to do with getting her to drop the blanket ....She obviously was fending off all of Dean's sexual advances from the very beginning of his arrival--From the start it appeared she wasn't even going to have sex as has been going on the last few times they slept together--This started at 5:51:31 and he didn't finally get to fuck her until 12:11:41---Dean had the patience to keep at her for six hours-- She had always when already naked below--pushed him away whenever he tried to go downstairs on her but this time he came from behind and she had her shorts and underwear on--This maneuver broke it all open--I really feel that Dean is the only one who should get any credit here --Without his methodical assault there would not have been such a great night of passion--If you didn't watch the entire six hours you really missed out on the complete experience

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.34.33.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.26.11.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.27.38.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.31.08.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.33.34.png

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Eu não consigo ver o que o bilhete de amy tinha a ver com levá-la a soltar o cobertor ... Ela obviamente estava afastando todos os avanços sexuais de Dean desde o início de sua chegada - Desde o início, parece que ela não era mesmo Vai fazer sexo, como aconteceu nas últimas vezes, dormiram juntos - Isso começou às 5:51:31 e ele finalmente não conseguiu fodê-la até 12:11:41 --- Dean teve a paciência para Mantenha-a durante seis horas. Sempre quando estava nua abaixo, o afastou sempre que ele tentava descer as escadas dela, mas desta vez ele veio por trás e ela usava seus calções e roupas íntimas. Essa manobra quebrou tudo. Aberto - eu realmente sinto que Dean é o único que deveria obter algum crédito aqui - Sem o ataque metódico, não teria havido uma ótima noite de paixão - se você não tivesse "Veja todas as seis horas que você realmente perdeu a experiência completa

Voyeur House TV - # 1 Fonte para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.34.33.png

Voyeur House TV - # 1 Fonte para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.26.11.png

Voyeur House TV - # 1 Fonte para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.27.38.png

Voyeur House TV - # 1 Fonte para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.31.08.png

Voyeur House TV - # 1 Fonte para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-29 11.33.34.png

Look again at the timeline and see how many consecutive hours (in the plural) Anna spent with Dean and Heid-i.

Try to imagine what the topic would be. Grommy usually translates here that the subjects are diverse and banal but by the body language and the gestures pointing to the cams on Anna's part at times indicate something a little more different this time.

We knew, however, both you and me that who would have the greater role in reversing this the way it was already getting would be Dean. And Anna, too.

Finally, a step taken. Let's see if now stabilizing, advancing or again and unfortunately receding.

And note that even those who have been keeping neutral on this issue here in the forum ended up taking a side of the issue. And it was not the one there.

And please ! Swap the boxing shorts of the shower for a transparent one. Let's avoid something similar for any future guest there.
We see that the ones we have in Teya Eva remain to this day and in no way compromise their practical purpose there.
The cost of this increase is minimal and returns very high.
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm10/cam111?timestamp=1498684103

• Upvote 1

As I said she was dead against having any cam see her naked let alone having sex --Anna has been talking to her on a daily basis but and never changed her mind all this time---It was all Dean to ignite enough passion in her that she would care less about the cams --I said from the beginning she would drop the blankets at some point --I would still not bet on her not trying to cover the next time they have an encounter but Dean is just to overwhelming for her --and as the saying goes she is young and dumb and full of cum ---eventually Dean will conquer ---But now that all of her taboos have been conquered I am not so interested to watch them anymore ---I am more interested in Rose and what new things Silvia is going to do--She is really feeling her freedom of spirit and I would not be surprised for her to look at other guys to explore her sexual thirst

VH got back to me and told me that the tenants were put on notice about hiding. Unless someone finds a mind reader, none of us are going to know why she did what she did so there is no point arguing about it. Sending tickets to VH wasn't me asking VH to tell Heidi to have sex in view or anything like that. It was to get her to stop hiding in the bathroom. That's what the ticket was about. So, until she takes another shower, I won't entirely know if my ticket helped or not. I went out on a limb and took credit for her letting go last night, but the truth be told, I have no idea. It does seem at least possible that perhaps VH spoke to Anna who in turn spoke to Heidi and perhaps she chose to go for it to avoid getting kicked out, but I really have no idea. Perhaps Groomy can say something more about the conversations between Anna and Heidi.  

Now, can we all stop taking jabs at each other. It's been made abundantly clear that no one here appreciates or desires to hear us bickering about this subject. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but capping it with a personal attack or insult only feeds the fire. Nobody in the VH forums wants that.  Let's keep things fun among us.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH got back to me and told me that the tenants were put on notice about hiding. Unless someone finds a mind reader, none of us are going to know why she did what she did so there is no point arguing about it. Sending tickets to VH wasn't me asking VH to tell Heidi to have sex in view or anything like that. It was to get her to stop hiding in the bathroom. That's what the ticket was about. So, until she takes another shower, I won't entirely know if my ticket helped or not. I went out on a limb and took credit for her letting go last night, but the truth be told, I have no idea. It does seem at least possible that perhaps VH spoke to Anna who in turn spoke to Heidi and perhaps she chose to go for it to avoid getting kicked out, but I really have no idea. Perhaps Groomy can say something more about the conversations between Anna and Heidi.  

Now, can we all stop taking jabs at each other. It's been made abundantly clear that no one here appreciates or desires to hear us bickering about this subject. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but capping it with a personal attack or insult only feeds the fire. Nobody in the VH forums wants that.  Let's keep things fun among us.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

• Upvote 2