Anna & Alex - Part 2

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

She took a shower after  the uncovered sex. Didn't close the shower curtain but was back to the cam and stepped out of tub backwards. 

Post a link for the timeline. Thx

My thinking was if in fact anna had said something to her and she was afraid of being kicked out she would have stopped the uncovering on her own and not take 6 hours to do it---But as I said I have lost most interest in them now --and did anyone ever find out what her status actually is here and what is her relationship to anna?

10 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

She took a shower after  the uncovered sex. Didn't close the shower curtain but was back to the cam and stepped out of tub backwards. 

I give up! Kkru394 at what point did this happen? I'm trying to find the time sheet but I have not found it yet. Must've been hyper-fast, huh?

:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

O meu pensamento era se, de fato, anna tivesse dito algo a ela e ela tivesse medo de ser expulso, ela teria parado a descoberta por conta própria e não demorava 6 horas para fazê-lo. Mas, como eu disse, perdi o maior interesse em Eles agora - e alguém já descobriu o que seu status realmente está aqui e qual é o relacionamento com anna?

pm Sr

I think she keeps clinging to the blankets and hiding when possible because she really does not want to be doing this, but deep inside she knows there isn't another way out of her situation at the moment. I think she is trying to capture Dean with the hopes he will take care of her outside of VH and she can finally leave. If I'm right, I feel sorry for her and it excites me not. 

I want tenants who want to be here by sheer will and desire, not out of some desperation.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

My thinking was if in fact anna had said something to her and she was afraid of being kicked out she would have stopped the uncovering on her own and not take 6 hours to do it---But as I said I have lost most interest in them now --and did anyone ever find out what her status actually is here and what is her relationship to anna?

Forget! The point is no longer available on time line,
Sorry