Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Imagine the Taya/Will apartment without the guests!!!!! Desolation Row!!!! I seem to remember the first time Taya had an apartment she was the most boring girl on the planet! (admittedly she lived in constant fear of a beating from the arsehole she was with)

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, van the man said:

Imagine the Taya/Will apartment without the guests!!!!! Desolation Row!!!! I seem to remember the first time Taya had an apartment she was the most boring girl on the planet! (admittedly she lived in constant fear of a beating from the arsehole she was with)

The little i watched it she still seems to be just as boring and maybe found another violent guy, i just saw Will putting a needle in his ass-cheek im guessing steroids, and those guys have a tendency for violence

• Upvote 1

Taya also had an injection into her ass administered by the girl guest. I think the guy is very likely using steroids as part of his body building regime. Steroids can lead to impotence and certainly increases levels of aggression. Not a good recipe for a happy relationship!!

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Taya also had an injection into her ass administered by the girl guest. I think the guy is very likely using steroids as part of his body building regime. Steroids can lead to impotence and certainly increases levels of aggression. Not a good recipe for a happy relationship!!

And she probably does it just to burn more fat, cause like all girls she probably thinks shes fat. If she gets beat up again im just gonna laugh at her.

17 hours ago, fredrik29 said:

And she probably does it just to burn more fat, cause like all girls she probably thinks shes fat. If she gets beat up again im just gonna laugh at her.

Taya & Will are making out.....Right now!!

I suspect Taya has found another man who treats her badly!!! No violence yet but I worry that it's only a matter of time. I have never seen any affection shown between them let alone any sexual or even physical contact.

Without the presence of the guests this apartment would be a disaster.

The reality is that some women simply attract the same type of guys. Taya seems to be a victim in waiting. Sad, very sad.

Damn bad it has become with the cameras. As soon as someone moves, it becomes immediately unclear on the objects, and has become increasingly lagging effect. B2 had the same problem a while ago, after the big break they had. but it was fixed then and is now well again. So RLC need enough even look over these cameras. Because you want the see the visiting couple with perfect clarity without mass lagged effects. For the Taya and Will noticed no worse effect, since they never make any rapid movements in the home.

Wow what a large party Taya is putting on going to the next morning.  I see a blonde asian chick, looks great and there is a black guy, which is great.  This compared to the the first night at B2 Belle brought those two chumps back, one that identified himself as a bitch and the other co-hort guy had holes in his socks for the world to to see; to me losers.  The girls if you are going to being guys back, make sure they are well dressed and intelligent like that guy Bitch guy lay there on the couch as if he owned the place, that is a dickhead.  It took his sidekick socks with holes to push him out my god.