Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, peking said:

lol, I'm very sure she agreed to the play acting stuff

She likely agreed to a certain extent of the play but this guy completely goes overboard with his performance for the Camera.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, peking said:

lol, I'm very sure she agreed to the play acting stuff

I agree. There are quite a few girls that love the rough stuff + the kinkiness like the fox tail butt plug. Not all, but there are quite a few that are open to this sort of sex.

9 hours ago, rebliz said:

according her eyes (see video) she not so glad to taking these face slaps and after that liking his ass she looks fear from his reaction this guy goes too far

She needs to find a different dude.   :biggrin:

4 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Cans someone explain when she has a dummy in her mouth when they are having sex???

I was wondering that, too. Maybe the girls want to suck something as it makes them more aroused - like the French kiss - but this was the first time I saw a dummy in a grown-up´s mouth. She also needed a dildo for rubbing her clit. Leora often sucks her fingers before she gets ready for bating, but never before or during intercourse.

This couple is unusual.  I  admit I do not understand the language so do not know what they say to one another but did anyone see the exchange yesterday, May 23rd?  Nick used a vib on Olivia.  He worked at her until she squirted.  Olivia was shocked and unhappy at what happened.  She stood there virtually comatose staring at the bed.  Nick changed the sheets, got Olivia back into bed and then proceeded to fuck her missionary.  She got upset at something so Nick got up, got the baby soother, stuck it in her mouth than fucked her to his orgasm.  Strange people but if I understood what they said to one another it might make more sense.  Perhaps just some role play of some sort.   Sign me confused in Canada!

Yes I don't think that she or he realised that she may be a squirter hence the confusion.  He quickly changed the sheets and got back into her.  She just layed there with the dummy in her mouth whilst he got off.  Only for a short time I saw her hug him but mostly she just lays there and takes the pounding.  I wish she would smile as then I would know she is enjoying it.  Dummy still has me confused.  Maybe Kirtek can offer some light on this?