Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Maybe I do not understand, but she just seems to put up with it and even shows a little caring after that session

They may be a little strange, but does she look like she has not enjoyed any of it, she always looks happy to me and the Sex is all a game. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive watched them a lot and i just think they are a bit Kinky like that, she seems to like it rough, ive never once seen her even try to stop any of it. 

Looks to me she tried to resist several times , but he just got more agressive IMHO

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Looks to me she tried to resist several times , but he just got more agressive IMHO

It still could be part of there games, unless there is any real violence involved and she is being hurt i say let them get on with it, some people will like watching that sort of thing, its a little too hard for me at times though. I do prefer Taya when she is in her schoolgirl outfits !

55 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is hard to watch---RLC they are just guests-but they should not be allowed here.

Maybe I over-reacted, time will only tell-..  but abused women often act fairly normal and actually love their abuser. 

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe I over-reacted, time will only tell-..  but abused women often act fairly normal and actually love their abuser. 

Love their abuser? As if that makes ok. You guys who think this way make me sick to my stomach. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Love their abuser? As if that makes ok. You guys who think this way make me sick to my stomach. 

I was only making an observation.  I do not think that it is ok --abuse is NEVER ok under any circumstances

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

I was only making an observation.  I do not think that it is ok --abuse is NEVER ok under any circumstances

Glad to hear that. I wish these sites would also not allow it, even if can delude themselves into saying that the girl somehow likes it. I'm not saying that it's possible, it I am saying that it shouldn't be broadcasted where the possibility exists. I seriously doubt that these sites are investigating such things to the point of a psychological workup to determine the truth. Short of that, it shouldn't be permitted period!

• Upvote 2

Looks like Taya's GF having serious talking bed w/ partner.  Better not be breakup, the guests are the best fucking couple in the batch and the GF likes it.  Taya, ehh.

Update-they are having a fantastic f&^K, the GF also has a huge meaty muff and cute feet.; long session.

is there any folder for when or if the guys jerk off. I use the reply function and havent seen any yet. I know its all about to girls to most of you guys.. but some of us are here for the guys :)

14 minutes ago, dirmy15 said:

is there any folder for when or if the guys jerk off. I use the reply function and havent seen any yet. I know its all about to girls to most of you guys.. but some of us are here for the guys :)

Nope. And there isn't one for girls sawing themselves off, either. Such posts all inhabit the video and pix section for each apartment. However, Premium Members can see CC server links, and can easily create their own Blogs with the Blog function, add their pix and vids to that, and that would solve the problem. In the years I've been at CC, there have always been great  female, lesbian, gay, bi, and transexual members and their contributions are appreciated. We at CamCaps are equal opportunity content hosts. ::)

• Upvote 2