Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I agree, they failed to realize that the girls would never do anything when they keep orbiting them. While visiting a party I doubt we would have gotten more than some making out, but that's hot to watch too. It's not like all of a sudden the girls are going to invite them to join. :dodgy:

Just leave them alone, and get a subscription, like the rest of us. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

This is not ok how can two girls be allowed to do it but not guys. Bullshit.Bullshit.Bullshit.Bullshit.Bullshit.

Where is this coming from? Two girls, two guys, a girl and a guy, they're all allowed to do the same. For me, one of those options is not exciting to watch, but everybody can do what they want. 

27 minutes ago, catwomen said:

is will the man with blue shorts , i saw him and his girl having sex earlier wow he has a lovely body xxxxxx

They are in nightvision B&W now, so I don't know about the shorts situation, but between Will and Nick, Will is the muscular one. 

Olivia, please send your hot sister to Barc for the assembly of new members, thanks.  And Taya you also had a big party of gorgeous girls, even a real redhead resting on Olivia's bed, can you spread the word for them to contact RLC to go for free 3 month vacation to Barcelona? 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...