Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, whatare3 said:

Will is wearing an LSU (Lousiana State University) t-shirt. This is kinda cool because I live in Louisiana and he may have come to America for school...maybe.

I'm sure he bought it at the same discount store that they all by their stuff from.

2 hours ago, whatare3 said:

Will is wearing an LSU (Lousiana State University) t-shirt. This is kinda cool because I live in Louisiana and he may have come to America for school...maybe.

Football player? you can scour team photos see if he did.

I accidentally clicked the wrong camera last night, caught a BIG guy in the shower and went blind for half an hour.

door.gif

Highlight of the party were the dark-haired girl and the blonde, cuddling in the chillout room and later on Taya's bed where dark-hair felt up another girl wearing shorts. I would have loved to have a camera available that followed dark-hair and her blonde friend home and see how the night proceeded over there. :heart:

25 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I accidentally clicked the wrong camera last night, caught a BIG guy in the shower and went blind for half an hour.

door.gif

Highlight of the party were the dark-haired girl and the blonde, cuddling in the chillout room and later on Taya's bed where dark-hair felt up another girl wearing shorts. I would have loved to have a camera available that followed dark-hair and her blonde friend home and see how the night proceeded over there. :heart:

Problem was every time they tried to get away and be alone, the same two dudes followed them around trying to get next to them.  It was obvious they were shut down but the dudes were too stupid and arrogant to even notice.  Dumb asses.