Site Updates

Admin

Works great so far. I was on for a few hours on and off last night and now for about an hour this morning. Once in a while it would load a page a little slow, but I attribute that to my antivirus doing it's job.

But no 503's, 404's or even bad gateway errors for the ads.

GOOD JOB.

That deserves a few shots and a ceeeegar.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADMIN. You changed one of the settings. It used to be that you could click CamCaps anywhere on the page and it would take you back to the forum main page. Now you have to actually click forums. Are you planning for the home page to have other links to other parts of the site? If so, I'll relearn to navigate.

Even when I return, I have CC in the favorites bar and it takes me to a main page that you can do nothing on but follow the tabs. I may need to readjust the URL to go right to the forum.

CamCaps.Net » Forum

Now I'm in serious trouble. One false move and I'll get my eyes scratched out.

Hey, I offered many times. But alas, I'm just not loved anymore. I'm used to that too. ;D

If it's any consolation you're next on the list if a spot opens up. There are total of 3 mods, and they seem to get the job done. I've wanted to add a female mod for awhile.  :)

Just breakin' 'em there Hoss. I appreciate the offer and I'll be here. She'll be a good kid. Not really a whole lot to do here that I see. It  seems respect seems to be the biggest rule of the house.

Yeah, Tell sweet, lovely, darling, enduring little Kitten to go easy on the trigger.

See fellas, that's called feathering the nest, or something like that. Diplomacy was always a big factor towards keeping me out of trouble back in the day.

We love you Kitten. By the way, How's it feel to hold a gun in your hand?