Site Updates

Admin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, on this thread, but I can't find the reply button on, for example, the Maya and Stepan video thread. SO I can't post any new vids.

I can't post no pics or vids,they upload but it gets to 100% and doesn't finish the last step to post them. It's likely they are getting ready to change to another server and no pics or vids are being uploaded until the change is made.

Can reply to messages without any trouble.

You should be able to upload now, however you will only be able to upload files individually as opposed to selecting multiple files at a time. The issue appears to be with a MOD that I purchased that enables users to select multiple files at a time. I have put in a support ticket with the developer. Hopefully we will get this resolved soon. In the meantime please let me know if you find any other bugs.

All, as a final step in the migration process we switched to a dedicated IP. All that means is that instead of sharing an IP with potentially hundreds of other sites we get our own. If you can read this your DNS settings have updated and reflect the new IP. I apologize for the inconvenience.

- Admin

You should be able to upload now, however you will only be able to upload files individually as opposed to selecting multiple files at a time. The issue appears to be with a MOD that I purchased that enables users to select multiple files at a time. I have put in a support ticket with the developer. Hopefully we will get this resolved soon. In the meantime please let me know if you find any other bugs.

I can upload pictures with no problem but when I upload a video whether it be avi or mp4 it completes but when I go to post it, the comment to the post gets through but the video never posted and it was a single video less than 20MB.

I can upload pictures with no problem but when I upload a video whether it be avi or mp4 it completes but when I go to post it, the comment to the post gets through but the video never posted and it was a single video less than 20Mb.

Should work now. Max upload size is set at 50Mb.

Guest Squirrel

For what it's worth coming from a CC fan, thanks for your hard work on this.

Site is working much better now. I was afraid I'd have to go back to RLC or /b or Yahoo! Answers to fritter away my life.

Go get drunk now. You've earned it.

We trustworthy members will make sure all posts are appropriate while you are absent!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can upload pictures with no problem but when I upload a video whether it be avi or mp4 it completes but when I go to post it, the comment to the post gets through but the video never posted and it was a single video less than 20Mb.

Works great Admin.  Thank You

Should work now. Max upload size is set at 50Mb.