Voyeur-Villa News

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Help understand why a beauty contest is an insult to women.

A beauty contest in itself is NOT an insult to women.  Many around the world enter such contests and live to do so.  However...we are not talking about a beauty contest in the normal sense.  We are talking about using a beauty contest to attract viewers to a voyeur site.  Those viewers, who supposedly voted on a finite number of women, 7 I think?  Anyway, the fact is that the site is not and should not be about their looks compared to each other. Nor is it about telling some that they are really not that great looking.  I think it's a disgrace. The women participate on the sites for any number of reasons.  Some may not want to be there and would rather be doing something else.  Bottom line...I WON'T FUCKING JUDGE ANY OF THE PARTICIPANTS ON THESE SITES DUE TO THEIR LOOKS!

Who said anything about voting based on thier looks? I voted for Marna even though she's not the best looking girl. But she is the most fun so I like her the most. In fact I voted for her multiple times just because we were allowed to.

I definitely don't agree with Sonia winning but the fact is she has been there the longest out of all the females by far. She has a sort of legacy attached to her. I'd bet that played a part into why she won.

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

A beauty contest in itself is NOT an insult to women.  Many around the world enter such contests and live to do so.  However...we are not talking about a beauty contest in the normal sense.  We are talking about using a beauty contest to attract viewers to a voyeur site.  Those viewers, who supposedly voted on a finite number of women, 7 I think?  Anyway, the fact is that the site is not and should not be about their looks compared to each other. Nor is it about telling some that they are really not that great looking.  I think it's a disgrace. The women participate on the sites for any number of reasons.  Some may not want to be there and would rather be doing something else.  Bottom line...I WON'T FUCKING JUDGE ANY OF THE PARTICIPANTS ON THESE SITES DUE TO THEIR LOOKS!

It is in all of their interest for the site to win over new subscribers. It wasn't meant to be serious. Everyone knew that Sonia would win, even though she doesn't do much. Besides if you go back and watch it, it looked to me like they were into it and were having fun. Look, we give these sites all sorts of hell for being boring. VV came up with an idea for something entertaining. I'm quite certain that none of the ladies were forced to participate in any way. I'm sure that they were asked and agreed to play along. I don't see it as anything but innocent fun. Finally, it wasn't a beauty contest, it was a Miss VV contest, which can mean a lot of things besides just beauty. 

As for the comment I bolded, that to me is ridiculous. Of course they want to be there. They signed a contract saying so. VV isn't forcing anyone to do anything that they don't want to do. 

The bottom line is that part of agreeing to be on these sites mean being judged exhaustively by the world of voyeurs. To say that we shouldn't talk about their looks is like denying reality. It's politically correct. To me, for the tenants, learning how to deal with the more critical comments about one's sexual performance would be far more intimidating then someone calling me ugly. In other words, it's all part of the deal that they consented to. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It is in all of their interest for the site to win over new subscribers. It wasn't meant to be serious. Everyone knew that Sonia would win, even though she doesn't do much. Besides if you go back and watch it, it looked to me like they were into it and were having fun. Look, we give these sites all sorts of hell for being boring. VV came up with an idea for something entertaining. I'm quite certain that none of the ladies were forced to participate in any way. I'm sure that they were asked and agreed to play along. I don't see it as anything but innocent fun. Finally, it wasn't a beauty contest, it was a Miss VV contest, which can mean a lot of things besides just beauty. 

As for the comment I bolded, that to me is ridiculous. Of course they want to be there. They signed a contract saying so. VV isn't forcing anyone to do anything that they don't want to do. 

The bottom line is that part of agreeing to be on these sites mean being judged exhaustively by the world of voyeurs. To say that we shouldn't talk about their looks is like denying reality. It's politically correct. To me, for the tenants, learning how to deal with the more critical comments about one's sexual performance would be far more intimidating then someone calling me ugly. In other words, it's all part of the deal that they consented to. 

I have my opinion.  i don't judge their sexual performance.  AND...just because they signed a contract, does not make them "want to be there".  As for political correctness...not me

I comment on participants actions...what they do or don't do to contribute.  I also comment on those that do not or should not be involved...such as the girl in B2 on RLC crying in her bed as she gets grief from her boyfriend on the phone.  She is fucking gorgeous (there I said it) but she sucks the life out of the party by her demeanor. 

12 hours ago, bean1111 said:

@VoyeurVillaNews  Can you give us an update as to Lisa and Nick. Have they left the program? Are you planning on adding more apartments and participants?

Liza & Nick went to visit their parents  for a few days. Will be there soon.

6 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Liza & Nick went to visit their parents  for a few days. Will be there soon.

When they come back where are they going? Please not Green Wood. Do they know they left their liggage?

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I still think this was fixed or someone ballot stuffed, I can't believe Sonia won.

ms vv.png  1   352.08 kB

This contest was called the Miss VV. This makes Sonia disqualified because she is a Mrs. So that means that Iris is the winner, with Zoe and Marna the runners up. JMO

• Upvote 2