Voyeur-Villa News

On 24.04.2017 at 3:00 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Wow thats really a great place. Must cost a fortune. Really hope same amount of money will be invested in other things like cams and acrchive. Thats even more important.

completely agree that cams is a most important thing, we are planning to add few more cameras

36 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

hope you like newcomers we expecting in Volga!

yes..i can see that Tver Hottie and Kojak's GF is in Volga.I like them.You will have my subscription as soon as Archives are fixed.

30 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Archive problem is in work now, hope shall be solved nearest days. Sorry that sometimes it take some time to answer, from the begining of the May special manager will spent more time here to answer any questions

OK.Thanks !!

Just now, VoyeurVillaNews said:

thank you, it shall be fixed soon for sure, we are working on it. What about timeline it come in new Web version

Timeline is OK  too but one should be able to highlight the exciting moments for easy viewing later.

On 24.04.2017 at 1:23 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know how crazy the parties are going to get with Sonia there. She acts like a buzzkill and is antisocial. Greenwood is a really nice apartment but you put the same 4 people in it that was in Voro. Nothing is going to change with these 4. 

Can you tell us if Greenwood is in close proximity to the other apartments? So if there are nice parties if the other tenants from the other apartments will be able to join?

Will there ever be consideration to fix the blind spot in the hallway of Tula?

Will you be finding new men for Marna and Zoe?

Yes, we are planning parties not only with people who are living there and the first party coming is final part of beauty contest. And of course we shall see how everything will work, waiting you advices and if it will not be interesting going to make changes

Passed Tula blindspot issue to manager.

Yes, we are looking for :)