Voyeur-Villa News

35 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Amy, thank for advise, but nobody, including participants like manner how they left VV, so participants and managers wouldn't like to see them at VV again.

We are working with cams issues, as well we are working to present in 1-2 monthes new Web site version with timeline and other options :)

I can understand that. I can easily recall the last time VV had to call Alex and tell him to stop roughing up Anna. I can only imagine what it would be like to employee them. My only thought was numbers. VV took a nose dive when VH hit. I have to be honest though, I cannot fathom any epic parties with Ivo and Sonia involved. You do know that they have quite a track record of basically doing nothing at parties and leaving early. Party animals, they are not! For that matter neither are Nick and Lisa. Don't overhype this idea. Seriously! ?

• Upvote 1

@VoyeurVillaNewsPlease please make sure people stop using all these flickering lights and simply switch ALL normal lights on so no cam is in night vision mode or have bad quality when there's action. I especially talk about Volga cam9 and 13 and GreenWood relax room. It's simply unwatchable and quite annoying when there's action and you only have bad quality because of bad lighting.

On 24.04.2017 at 8:10 AM, maxfactor said:

Are you running a real estate site?  THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON IN ANY APARTMENT!  YOUR SIT HAS NO PARTICIPANTS WORTH WATCHING TELLING US THAT A NEW COUPLE WILL ARRIVE IN A DAY OR TWO IS USELESS BECAUSE MOSTLY THEY WILL DO NOTHING ANYWAY!

YOU HAVE A HALF BAKED REAL ESTATE SITE....and I don't need to move.

Any of participants are not interesting for you?

On 24.04.2017 at 11:31 AM, Maturin said:

Is it too good to be true, finally a single girl apartment??!  Nice work VV, you might have a new subscriber here in a few weeks if this goes well!

Maturin, we are looking for participants for only girls apartments. It's not easy to predict how things will going on, but for sure we planning this and already start preparation work for this in Volga

• Upvote 1

On 24.04.2017 at 11:47 AM, Maturin said:

Oh, nowhere, it's why I asked.  There is only one named person, Mona and the other room is called Guest.  So I'm wondering if it is just for Mona.

We are planning that Volga shall be for newcomer girls, and if everything shall be OK with participants, yes, it will be only girl apartments

• Upvote 1

On 24.04.2017 at 11:49 AM, Amy3 said:

Yeah, I know. That's fine with me. If they can install a 24 hour timeline that's all I really care about. Personally, I have no need to download or record much of anything. I'm more of a what's gonna happen next kinda girl, rather then a what happened in the past girl. As long as I can catch up on what I missed the previous day, that's all I really want. 

@VoyeurVillaNews As your newest premium subscriber, can you please provide an update on the status of the archive and any plans for a VH style timeline?  Thanks :heart:

Amy, thank for you message and subscribtion :) The archive issue is in work now, we are looking for bugs and hope that one week maximum everything will be fixed. And what about timeline going to consult tech staff if it's possible to add it now to current version. Because completely new code which resolve a lot of bugs is in work now, timeline as well as other options shall be in new Web site version, hope to start beta testing in end of May-beggining of June. For sure shall post any updates here

On 24.04.2017 at 0:10 PM, Amy3 said:

Can someone quickly explain to me who the record thing is supposed to work. I know it doesn't currently work, but if it did work, how is it supposed to work?

What happens if 5 members hit record at the same time, do 5 videos recording appear?

How long does it record after you hit the button?

Do you have to stay on the same cam for the recording to keep recording? 

forwarded you message to programmers, tomorrow when shall have an answer inform you

On 24.04.2017 at 0:12 PM, jabbath1987 said:

It is meant that the whole duration records was pressed regardless which member do it will be added to archive. And no you dont have to stay on that particular cam. Record will continue. 

But it does not work very good at the moment.

What is the main problem with archive now? The list of known bags shall be very helpful