Voyeur-Villa News

On 6/3/2019 at 10:52 AM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

The latest update on the VV.

• We are having 3 apartments to watch;
  • We are permanently seeking for the new tenants;
  • We are having a nice to participate in the project, but they are currently fixing the problem with the internet velocity.

You have my respect that you are still there. But I think now it might be finally over soon. Good luck though...

• Like 1

I think it will soon be over too... Tanya is only coming 4-5 times a month in her apartment. There are 2 uninteresting feminine guys which I don't know the reason for keeping them there.  Sam&Fin are an old gay couple which almost never has sex. And Rasputin mansion? I still have to find a reason as to why they selected them to appear on their site...

• 2 weeks later...

4 hours later and no reply. All their apartments are still offline. I thought I'd check their twitter feed to see if they had posted an update on there and found that they have deleted their twitter.

I'm assuming this is the end of VV.

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

4 hours later and no reply. All their apartments are still offline. I thought I'd check their twitter feed to see if they had posted an update on there and found that they have deleted their twitter.

I'm assuming this is the end of VV.

On 6/10/2019 at 4:06 AM, jabbath1987 said:

You have my respect that you are still there. But I think now it might be finally over soon. Good luck though...

Well look what I wrote earlier. It was impossoble for them to survive. Two appartements where nothing happens at all and Tanya as their only real asset went on strike long long time ago. I am really surprises they made it this long...