GreenWood

jabbath1987

Testing the waters I'm sure. Just to see if they can connect at all. VV is sick of hearing us complain about them in Greenwood. My guess is that Nick doesn't want to live with Lex and he doesn't want Iris messing around with Lisa. Thus, Jackie and Phil are the next option.

At 3h30 am  (according to the clock in Tula's livingroom_, they were playing games and totally in love.  Hugs and kisses. That was expected.  

But I'm looking around and they are not sleeping there.   I don't see them anywhere.  So obviously, the issue is between Nick and Ivo.

So if the issue is not resolved, they will either move to an other apartment  (there is empty bedroom in several of them) or they will simply quit VV.  Nick will not win against Ivo.    

I don't watch VV enough to know who's where.  There are no names on their former bedroom at voro, although there is a girl in that bed 

And I was under the impression that there was only one couple in Tula  ANyways, time will tell

Yes there is one couple in Tula but Tula only has one bedroom. They can sleep on the couch if they chose to do that but moving into the living room is such a slap in the face.

I'm not necessarily a fan of VH but heading in that direction is always an option.

Yeah you are right

Alex and Nick are good budies.  I'm pretty sure they had a secret bi affair together.   VH has some issues right now.  Not sure why it take them so long to bring back Emma and Peter (as they said they would do).  And it seems that Jess & Sam are gone, there is an nice apartment with 2 bedrooms available 

14 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I don't watch VV enough to know who's where.  There are no names on their former bedroom at voro, although there is a girl in that bed 

And I was under the impression that there was only one couple in Tula  ANyways, time will tell

yes there is one couple and two girls there, at the moment the guy is not there and one of the girl is sleeping in tula sofa

lisa and nick left tula just before 4 over 1 hour ago if they are not in greenwood by now i dont think they are going back there at least for now, if they want to go back they need to sit down and have a talk with ivo and sort it out staying away is not going to help them,