GreenWood

jabbath1987

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

@VoyeurVillaNews

Looks like something interesting going on over at Greenwood but a new subscriber willnot be interested enough because they can't see anything.  You gotta make all your free cams offer one of the best viewing angles.  You can do what RLC used to do and close the stream after 10 minutes or so but a new user seeing this would be interested for only a short while but move on because they can't see the tenants and make a strong enough connection with them that will make them signup.

green.png

We will work on it ASAP. ☺️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

@VoyeurVillaNews

Looks like something interesting going on over at Greenwood but a new subscriber willnot be interested enough because they can't see anything.  You gotta make all your free cams offer one of the best viewing angles.  You can do what RLC used to do and close the stream after 10 minutes or so but a new user seeing this would be interested for only a short while but move on because they can't see the tenants and make a strong enough connection with them that will make them signup.

green.png

they have been doing it for a while now after a few min the cam switches to subscribe page,  if i see some thing interesting and wanted to subscribe i am sure i will find the page with one click . very annoying  like a pop up ad.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sat11 said:

they have been doing it for a while now after a few min the cam switches to subscribe page,  if i see some thing interesting and wanted to subscribe i am sure i will find the page with one click . very annoying  like a pop up ad.

I think there should still be a pause to a subscribe page or it times out after a while - people shouldn't want to get something for nothing but visitors need to see something to make them want to subscribe when that payment page pops up.

My theory is that if people can see the tenants doing their thing everyday, on a good quality cam with good angles, then they develop a connection with those tenants and will want to follow them elsewhere around the apartment, so will be happy to pay.  In the case of Greenwood and Tula especially, just seeing a headless leg, whose owner may or may not be doing some sexy stuff, is not going to get anyone interested.

Unfortunately with VV we've got some tenants that aren't interested in doing any genuine "sexy stuff" but the management says they are working on that and I'm pleased to see that they perhaps agree with me about using the free cams to their best ability.  Look at the forum for RLC Barca One, nothing happens there for months like most of RLC but Barca is the most popular forum apart from Leora - the camera angles on the free cams in Barca and Leora apts are excellent, people get drawn in by them and end up paying for more - just last week I read that the twins had convinced someone to resubscribe to RLC (they never do anything but they are captured on the free cams very well).

12 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We will work on it ASAP. ☺️

Glad to hear it. It's worth trying for at least a couple of months to see if you get an increased rate of subscribers.  More subscribers means more tenants and possibly more apartments meaning more subscribers meaning more apartm.... :)

40 minutes ago, Maturin said:

More subscribers means more tenants and possibly more apartments meaning more subscribers meaning more apartm.... :)

Another hard fact is out of the 4 prominent voyeur sites, someone is not very likely to sub to a site with only 5 apartments when they can pay either the same amount or maybe even a little more and sub to a site with two times or even more than three times the amount of apartments. It's an unfortunate reality but VV dug themselves into a pretty steep hole during that whole fiasco when they were ignoring their customers concerns and not making strides to grow as a site. As a result they let not one but TWO rival sites come along and surpass them, with one of them completely blowing up in popularity. 

VV can't rely on subs alone to help them get back on track. At this point they need to make some big investments and take some huge risks and most importantly they need to do it SOON, which I feel is the biggest problem VV has right now, that they are moving far too slow to make any sort of changes and improvements. A site redesign is not going to cut it. Yes it's great that VV acknowledged that it needed new blood, and it does. But VV has also promised new apartments and we haven't seen them. Because this was the first voyeur site that I became hooked on during the very early days of Mark-Roma-Lilu-Sabrina andI think I'll always want VV to succeed again but I can no longer have faith in the things they promise until I start seeing results.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...