GreenWood

jabbath1987

24 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Sonia and Ivo will leave the project on 18th of December.

The end of an era.

I will miss Ivo and wish him the best. He was so awesome when he first moved into VV and helped provide some great memorable moments. His time living with Akira and Petra was among some of the best times of VV. Unfortunately once he got with Sonia he became a huge bore and sacrificed all his adventurous nature. It was and still is a real shame. 

I've been very vocal about wanting them gone but I won't cheer about it. I'll just say best wishes and be proud of your legacy on VV. The longest housemate in VV history.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Sonia and Ivo will leave the project on 18th of December.

that is a big surprise (shock) ,i knew they will leave one day but thought when sonya get pregnant or something like that , i kind of feel sad now.

ivo, petra and akira made VV for me they were VV.

VV is loosing participant faster than they replace them,  i have a thing for VV, it is the first site i rely got me in to this thing and enjoyed a lot but last year or so it has been like a relative who has terminal illness and slowly dying  slowly and you always hope they will find a cure. please VV find the cure before it's too late.

ivo and sonya good luck and thank you for sharing your time with us we wish you all the best .

• Like 2