Volga

StnCld316

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

They came to see their family for an hour.  There is no need to post these pics here. Please be more responsible. 

Are you kidding us? YOU are responsible for let them bring her in.  YOU let this happen.

YOU are responsible for taking the appartement offline during such visits. I made her face unrecognisable when I posted the pic here. 

Its utterly ridiculous now projecting YOUR big mistake on the people in here.

24 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

That will not be repeated. Never.

You people are absolute fools to allow a child in one of these apts and then not take immediate action to cut the cams, delete an footage, etc... It not a question of it never happening again, it should never have happened in the first place, EVER!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You people are absolute fools to allow a child in one of these apts and then not take immediate action to cut the cams, delete an footage, etc... It not a question of it never happening again, it should never have happened in the first place, EVER!

Still available in recordings... :angry:

Of course nothing happened. I watched for literally the time it took to close the window (I'll add that I only closed the window because they had a niece or someone there = nothing to see, boring family time).  I saw the young girl and perhaps one of their mothers, an old lady anyway.

Pretty stupid thing to let happen on an adult site but as far as I could tell there's nothing remotely like the time on VH with the kid in the shower.  Chill out people.  I'm sure VV will not let that happen again, it was a mistake but no harm done.  The VH incident was unforgivable compared to this.