Volga

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, Russ said:

Not for awhile but good luck with all your improvements,   

you said all in this short post.

i was excited to watch susen two days ago when she started her striptease in kitchen and after some minutes the buffering started and impossible to watching her finished the strip and the sex after too,i was super angry with this permanent buffering so i have taking decision to leave the site after that,it's impossible to watching a show or sex in a good condition without problem on this site it's crazy,5 days left for me and i am out for a long moment.

11 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

Did yo notice that people in VV are more active  the last 2 weeks? Is it not? Everytime i switch it on - something is going on.  

your logic is correct.its nice to see the getogethers in various appartments,today is semi naked cooking in tver

4 hours ago, cyberleader said:

your logic is correct.its nice to see the getogethers in various appartments,today is semi naked cooking in tver

Thanks, we need some positivity here anyway.  Reading those numerous complains  is giving a bad mood to me. I am going to make some shots like you. If i catch one which is worth of it.

• Like 1