Silvia & Josh

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have literally been saying this for years now.

I agree with that with a few exceptions, a few of the couples are so passionate about each other,  I can watch them anytime. Sylva and Josh might be one of those couples.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

just a thought from left field. someone that we can't mention deserves some of silvia & josh's earnings since that person was partly responsible for their arrival!

We should'nt mention that person, I agree. We don't need another firestorm on here again.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree with that with a few exceptions, a few of the couples are so passionate about each other,  I can watch them anytime. Sylva and Josh might be one of those couples.

Passion can only go so far. Outside of seeing a hot girl getting fucked once or twice, the actual physical act of sex is not really what intrigues me about watching these people. Watching a couple fuck to gauge their true chemistry towards each other is one thing but after you get a sense of what they're capable of towards each other then that's pretty much it. What piques interest for me personally is seeing 1st time interactions and seductions of person to another. It may be scandalous or it may even be a drunken hook up with someone they just met for the first time, but watching the flirtation process, watching someone work through another person's "defenses" or watching the build up between two people who are into each other and then culminating in a good fuck is where the magic is. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a good fuck. I just like to see how everything play out. Not every guy or girl is going to be good in bed.

Out of all videos from all the voyeur sites I have throughout the years, the best ones are either the cheating scandals or the drunken hook ups.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Passion can only go so far. Outside of seeing a hot girl getting fucked once or twice, the actual physical act of sex is not really what intrigues me about watching these people. Watching a couple fuck to gauge their true chemistry towards each other is one thing but after you get a sense of what they're capable of towards each other then that's pretty much it. What piques interest for me personally is seeing 1st time interactions and seductions of person to another. It may be scandalous or it may even be a drunken hook up with someone they just met for the first time, but watching the flirtation process, watching someone work through another person's "defenses" or watching the build up between two people who are into each other and then culminating in a good fuck is where the magic is. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a good fuck. I just like to see how everything play out. Not every guy or girl is going to be good in bed.

Out of all videos from all the voyeur sites I have throughout the years, the best ones are either the cheating scandals or the drunken hook ups.

I'm totally in agreement with all of those things are interesting to me also.. It's probably a gender thing with me liking to watch couples who really seem to be in love, I like romantic sex, it turns me on, Grisha and Maria, or Nelly and bogdan i can watch everytime and never be bored. whereas Sasha hammering Masha in all their athletic positions doesn't do anything for me. but the thing last night with Jerka and Raya was on fire, and i'm no Jerka fan. The language barrier really stops us from really knowing how new people are relating to each other, what is going on behind the scenes we don't see on camera, stuff outside the apartments, That we would only get if we knew what they were saying, kinda leaves it to our imagination, which is a good thing, and speculation, which is a fun thing, and a lot of surprises that come up out of nowhere. I guess we're all waiting for Sara to come back and see how that works out. I got an idea Raya wont be sitting in the next room like Mira did,  while Jerka hammers Sara. I havnt checked, i' really don't know if Sara is back tonight. I enjoy talking to people on here like yourself, and what they like about these sites. I've only been on here since late Jan, so i like hearing you guys talk about stuff from the "good old days" with all scandals like you said. I got a big mouth and probably say too much on here, but it's all in fun. Thanks for sharing! Have a good evening!

• Upvote 2